Chapter 28 Tas 'POV

I was picking Harry up after he called me and told me that he was kicked out from his home after his parents found out about him and Louis... I tried to talk to them but they are like my parents they won't listing and if the wont does that then they have to feel. I feel bad for the boys and Amanda my parents fucked them up to the way they are now. My mom dad tried to come back but I wouldn't let them in to the house again I was scarred for my sister and brother. If I let them in again Louis was going to die no questions about that. What kind of people won't or can't expect their own children for who they are??? I feel bad for them and the one who was most hurting was Louis he has an fucking eating disorder and no one cared for him that way. Damn I don't know what I would have done if he was dead and I was too late to save him. Now harry is moving in with us so he can be with louis and help him out while I'm dealing with Amanda. Poor guy. Then we have Liam, Niall and Zayn. Zayn is in love with Niall but he is really mean to him maybe I can help him out also but I don't know. I remember that harry told me that his parents are my enemies now and I really don't care because they don't know me at all. If I can raise Louis, Amanda and Harry then they should be fine and I hate that harry think he is in the way of all of this. The kids are not the problem but their parents are the main problem. I remember one night when someone knock on the door and I went to answer it and outside stood Niall, Liam and Zayn in the pouring rain and told me they had nowhere to go and their parents had kicked them out from their own home. Zayn was kicked out because they found out he was smoking and doing drugs and so on Niall was kicked out because they didn't love him anymore and Liam's parents was never around so they all moved in and I became their guardian until they were 18 and could make their own decisions. Now I think of it they all helped louis to get better and Zayn got more along with them then he had in the past. I just hope that everything turned out the right way. Amanda is happy now and not so much of a bitch anymore but she still has her moments. Zayn and Liam has become really close after this and Zayn started to date Niall. Niall is really happy but I had to put him on a diet or else he would look like a balloon. Amanda and Liam is going strong and Liam is still at his house sometimes with Amanda I bought that house for them. They are all happy and doing very well in their school and get good greats now than before. I hope I played a part in their happiness.