18: Do you know the cost? (P.JM)

"Yeah, I will try," Jimin said that as he ended his phone call with Yoongi

"Yeah, I will try," Jimin said that as he ended his phone call with Yoongi. It was Friday evening and everyone had welcomed the season of Autumn. Jimin sat on his table as he opened his laptop, 1 pending assignment, Jimin groaned when he noticed it's due tomorrow. He had only written the date and the chapter's name. As Jimin mentally cursed his teacher, he started to type the answers. As Jimin turned in the assignment and sighed, an e-mail notification filled the silence of the room. As Jimin wondered who would send him an e-mail, he opened it. As he read the sender's name, xoxo1601@gmail.com he felt himself get nervous, and there was the text "Enjoy the show,"

Jimin wondered what that means, but then he saw an attached mp4 file. Gritting his teeth, he opened it and put on his headphones, and saw the recording

2.5 years back

It was one of the biggest night parties of the year, a high school party held at one of the fascinating resorts- The villa. It was hosted by Minzy, a 12th-grader who had invited all the "cool" students of SNHS, well that included Somi who also managed to score an invite for the rest. As the others either chilled, made out in the corners, or played games, Jimin was sitting in the corner, angry, and totally disgusted as he saw his supposed-to-be date Saira kissing his enemy Ken.

Yesterday, Saira had promised Jimin that she will go with him and be his date, but the tables turned when super rich-arrogant Ken had shown up too and asked Saira out. Jimin knew Ken wasn't interested in her, he just wanted to ruin Jimin's mood. Ken and Jimin never had a good start, they both were always furiously in competition with each other, and if one of them wins, they are going to ruin that. When Jimin won the annual dance competition and Ken came second, Ken threw his trophy from the second floor just to see it breaking into two pieces. When Ken won the science tech competition and Jimin had to take the third spot, Jimin took his certificate and burnt it. It was a never-ending fight.

This evening Jimin had enough of him, his never-ending mockeries, the way he wants to take everything, and much more. As Jimin took a sip of his drink, Ken and Saira walked past him and Ken insulted him again as he walked, shouting something gibberish. That's when Jimin slammed his glass on the table and then spotted something on the table Ken and Saira were sitting.

A key

It was not a normal fucking key, it was the key to Ken's Tesla x. The car Ken cherishes more than himself. Jimin walked up to the table and picked up the keys. Everyone was way too indulged to notice that. He slipped the keys into his pocket and walked towards the parking lot. He noticed Somi was standing there, on a phone call with someone, "Mom! I will be back by 12, I promise!" she shouted on the call. Jimin first wondered if he should do it right in front of her or not,

but then he said go for it, because

he knew something about her too, something she wasn't willing to tell the others

Somi hanged up the call as she noticed Jimin's presence, Jimin didn't give a fuck and opened the door to Ken's Tesla X and started the engine.

"Hey Chim! Where are you taking Ken's car? I am sure he didn't give you the permis-" Somi shouted but till then Jimin had driven away. He didn't care where he was going, all he knew he was done with Ken and his shit.

Before Jimin realized it, he was driving on a dark street where not a single soul could have been seen. The street was really close to the resort but the total opposite. He didn't know what he should do now until he saw a bottle of alcohol lying on the backseat, should he be shocked? No, Ken is addicted to alcohol, and then Jimin smirked as he thought of the evilest plan. Searching through his pockets, he smiled as he pulled out a matchbox. Jimin got out of the car and then it happened

The car was burning right on that street, as Jimin walked to the resort as if nothing happened. It was like the Maria thing, but this time at least a human wasn't dying. Jimin felt a bit guilty, but it was too late to do anything. As Jimin walked back, he saw Somi still standing there, it looked like she was waiting for him.

"What did you do with the car?" she asked immediately

Jimin knew there was no point in hiding. She was an expert at figuring out secrets like it was her job. Moreover, when the local paper talks about the car burn, Somi would understand.

"I burnt it," he answered very bluntly

"Jimin, it was a TESLA X! You know the fucking cost?" Somi almost shouted, but she had no right to be angry. She did the same with a barn, especially when it got someone blind.

"You are not going to tell anyone," Jimin spoke, which seemed more like a command

"and why is that?" Somi argued, even though she was sure she won't say a word to a soul.

Jimin smiled before speaking "Otherwise I will tell everyone- "

END OF VIDEOTAPE

(PRESENT)

Jimin's hands started to shake as he couldn't believe his eyes. XOXO had the recording? The whole recording of him burning a fucking car, a recording of him talking to Somi with attitude.

"How does XOXO has this?" Jimin spoke to himself as he shut down this laptop in a hurry, trying to get the memory out of his mind. Dialing a number on speed dial he called her, "Hey babe, can we meet at a cafe?"

"Yup sure, but why all of a sudden?" Soojin asked him

"Nothing just wanna see your gorgeous face," Jimin answered as he smugly smiled. Flirting was definitely his job.

"Yeah, of course," Soojin spoke with sarcasm, "I will meet you there in fifteen minutes," as she ended the call.

Jimin fixed his messy hair, as he walked out of his house, trying his best to not think about it, until he saw another Tesla X, standing on the road, and then popped up a text message