STORIES OF THE PAST

please note all these events took place in the past

3 years back

"Having another fight with Somi I see..." A quite familiar voice was heard as Namjoon sat in the bar once again drinking away his pain. When he turned back he saw the nerdy dork Bae Joohyun, innocently smiling at him. He felt confused but didn't say a word, he just continued to stare at her until she said something.

"You know Namjoon, I know many things about you, and I know your secret, you are a sociopath," 

Namjoon felt his grip around the glass tighten. She would tell his friends. That's what first came into his mind but she continued to speak 

"Don't worry, your secret will be safe with me if you follow my conditions, of course." His eyes widened at her words, he didn't expect a dorky girl to indirectly threaten him. 

She slowly walked closer to him, with her arms crossed, she looked intimidating. No longer her polka yellow dress that reached her legs with blue patterns over it. She was wearing a small tight black dress and she looked like she came out from a mafia movie.

As she walked even closer, Namjoon wanted to move further away from her, but his body was completely frozen, all this because of a small shock.

"I know you want revenge." She finally decided to sit in front of him on a stool, she looked up at him with a quite innocent look that creeped him out.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, he still didn't break eye contact, it was unbreakable at this point.

"We both have multiple things in common, one of them is that Somi both treats us like garbage."

 Even though Namjoon wanted to disagree as he still wanted to stay loyal to Somi, she was right. Jeon Ennik Somi only treated him like shit, like that one time when Somi had ignored him for a whole day and asked the others to do the same, only because he scored higher than her. And she did treat Irene terribly and much harsher than Namjoon.

"What do you want Bae Joohyun," he asked, getting interested in the conversation. 

 She smirked at him. She already knew that whatever she says next will convince him somehow. 

------------
3 years back

"I cannot even go closer to Somi, there is no way I can slaughter her, and I don't want the police to ever find out arrest me" Irene shouted, pulling her hair in frustration. 

"I know someone who is possibly willing to help us then," Namjoon said, slyly. 

"Hey, Eunwoo, how come I met you here?" Namjoon greeted Eunwoo as he took a seat next to him in Snookers, an old classic fancy bar that was totally empty. Eunwoo held a glass of scotch in his hands and was sitting on a sluggish couch in the corner.