35: Out Of Sight, Out Of Game

Jin: Wanna practice for the play? We have to show Suzy a scene from our play next week

Namjoon: They are holding a meeting for the rubrics, are you coming?

Jisoo sighed, why does she need to be stuck in such a scenario. This was probably the last thing she wanted a headache about, but at the end of the day, she didn't have a choice. She looked at her files, she already had the rubrics set a, and she could probably ask Yeji to hand her the set b. As for acting, she clearly needed to practice. Well, these were just excuses.

She wanted to practice with Jin, that's more of an honest answer.

"I am going to practice for the play," Jisoo told her mother, grabbing the script and her bag, heading out as she texted Jin a "yes", and Namjoon a "sorry, I can't make it,". She definitely did not like rejecting Namjoon but at the same time, she definitely did like being with Jin. It was a bit complicated for her. 

--------------

"Romeo, oh Romeo! Where are you?" Jisoo practised her lines for the 9th time, as Jin did the same. Tired, Jisoo slumped on the bed, staring at the ceiling, her script flying on the ground. They had been practising for the play for the last 3 hours, without any break. 

"I am hungry," Jisoo said lazily picking up her script, "What do you want to eat?" Jin asked her, looking at the window. "I am craving for a croissant sandwich," Jisoo told him, thinking about food. The autumn weather is clearly the perfect season to eat a croissant sandwich, and even better if you have a cappuccino on your side. 

"Want me to grab some from the nearby cafe?" Jin asked her, noticing her grumpy expression. "God will shower blessings on you if you do," Jisoo said, hunching her shoulders. Jin chuckled at her sentence, "Okay fine, I am gonna get some," 

Ten minutes passed as Jisoo kept looking around, waiting for him to bring the food that could satisfy her hunger, but then something caught her eye. His laptop was kept open on the table not so far from the bed. She doesn't know what but some force pulled her towards the laptop as she sat down to scroll through it. 

The desktop screen was basically filled with notepad files for classrooms and family photographs, and then in the left corner, a folder named "our gang"

Jisoo smiled, while Taehyung and Jennie had a hobby of clicking pictures, Jin had the practice of keeping many pictures, he would treasure them. They brought memories, flashbacks, and much more. With the same smile, Jisoo opened the folder and started scrolling, but as the pictures passed, her smile turned into horror.

They weren't happy pictures, there was a picture of Rose and Jennie meeting at Jennie's house,  a picture of Jennie and Taehyung kissing on the road, pictures of Lisa and Hoseok in the cafe, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin working on Jimin's laptop. To sum it, they weren't normal pictures

They were pictures that seemed like they were clicked by a stalker

Suddenly she heard the sound of the door opening, immediately closing the folder and keeping the laptop as it was, Jisoo slumped back on the bed and took hold of her script, pretending to read it. As she heard the footsteps on the staircase, her heart beat faster. This couldn't be what she was thinking. 

"Here is your food my dear Juliet, I also brought mango frappe though, you like that right?" Jin asked, opening the door. 

"I- I love it," Jisoo replied, faking a smile. 

--------
7 PM: JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

"The answer to question 32 is five hundred and fifty-three," Rose said reading out the answer from her notebook. "How do you solve that again?" Jungkook asked picking up his pen, Rose smacked his head, "When I was explaining that, where was your mind?" 

"Just explain it again, please," Jungkook said passing her his notebook as he snooped closer. She sighed dramatically before starting to explain for the third time, "So, you multiply the variable by th-" 

She couldn't complete her explanation when she felt Jungkook's arm snoop around her waist, pulling her closer. "Jungkook," she whispered

"Chae," he whispered back, "We have to study," she said, but he turned her around, snatching the notebook and keeping it on the side, "Leave the math, we got more interesting things to do,". She sighed, but then they both leaned in to kiss, but that didn't happen, the doorbell rang

Jungkook groaned, "Go and open the door mister," she said, smiling at his reaction. "I hope the person who just disturbed the moment goes to hell," he said, gritting his teeth. Walking downstairs, he opened the door, but no one stood there. Instead there lied a package. "Chae, come here," he shouted, looking at the black color box. 

A minute later, both Jungkook and Chaeyoung found themselves looking at the box, examining it, and then Rose looked at the side, a note was attached. She pulled out the sticky note, and readout, "Here is a gift for you my little liars, xoxo"

Jungkook immediately started unpacking it, both nervous to see what could be inside. XOXO can't send an atom bomb, right? Or a time bomb? They both looked at it, in fear

It was his laptop 

and a picture of Lisa stealing it from his locker