6: Know your frenemies

11:34 pm

11:34 pm

City Hospital- Seoul, South Korea

"So the plan is I and Rose are going inside as patients and you two will be sneaking through this back door," Lisa said pointing to the door which was on the backside of the hospital. It was a full moon night but the clouds were all over the sky making the moon barely visible. Even in the month of July, the weather was really cool. The hospital was on the main street but surprisingly you can only hear the crickets. Lisa, Rose, Jungkook, and Taehyung were all set to sneak into the hospital and find out how Somi was killed. Sure it wasn't there first time sneaking into places, they had sneaked into Jennie's house when she was grounded, they had sneaked into Hoseok's sister party when she strictly asked him not to invite his crazy friends, they had sneaked into Jungkook's mom expensive cruise ship a lot of times but that was all for fun. This time it was serious, and this time they didn't just have to confront their parents, police could be involved too. Lisa looked at the three again as she pleaded to them, "Do whatever but don't get caught, otherwise my mom's job can get into danger and so will my life" as the three just nodded. "So should we start?" Taehyung asked biting his lip. "Yea, let's go. If we don't get anything by 12:00, then just return. I heard a nurse does her night shift on that floor" Lisa said scrunching her eyebrows and the three nodded and then parted ways. The only reason they decided not to go together was that they didn't want to be caught. Moving in a group is really suspicious sometimes.

Rose and Lisa walked into the hospital, they needed to make sure they do everything right. They decided to walk by themself but of course, the receptionist had to stop them. "Hello young ladies, where are you going?" she asked them cocking an eyebrow at them. Rose remembered that Lisa told her that the pulmonologist has their cabins on the seventh floor as she immediately spoke up, "I am having trouble breathing and I really need to see the doctor. I have asthma and I really can't breathe", she said in a shaky breath. The receptionist eyed her from head to bottom, but she didn't suspect anything. Rose, she had made her appearance today in that way. Big round glasses, preppy skirt, and top, sneakers, and hair in a nice tight ponytail. Anyone can say she is a nerd and doesn't even know what things like making out, smoking, and drinking are. She looked like the most innocent bean to ever exist and with that voice, anyone can believe she is pure. but she wasn't, she was most likely solving a mystery, a murder mystery of her ex-best friend. 

"You need to take an appointment, and an elder's consent" the receptionist stated. "She is my cousin sister and her parents are out of town. Please let us just see the doctor once. My sister is really facing difficulties" Lisa said firmly as Rose made faces like that. The receptionist was thankfully kind enough and she nodded, "Okay, the seventh floor. Room number 17, you will see Dr. Hwang there. Give him this paper." the receptionist handled them a paper. "Thank you," Lisa said as she and Rose walked towards the lift but then Lisa saw a familiar face, her mom. "shit, my mom, we need to take the stairs on the right," she said curling her hand in a fist as they started climbing the stairs. Surprisingly, the hospital was really quiet too. Nothing like how Lisa's mom used to describe how hectic night shifts can be. They finally took the stairs for the eight floors without running into anyone.