31: Cover Me Up

The ten sat together in the school cafeteria 2 days later, awkward silence filling the air

The ten sat together in the school cafeteria 2 days later, awkward silence filling the air. Jungkook still hasn't believed what the others told him, "Where is Lisa?" Namjoon asked, trying to start a conversation. Before they could answer, they heard the loud shouts of Lisa and her best friend, Minnie. "Speaking of the devil," Jennie mumbled as Lisa and Minnie approached them

"Guys, today is Minnie's birthday," Lisa said jumping on her toes, the others quickly wished Minnie a happy birthday, and then Minnie laid out eleven invitation cards on the table. "I have a super-grand party at my lake house, you all are definitely invited," 

The others looked at the purple invitation cards frilled up with a pink bow as it read 8 pm. The others smiled at Minnie faintly as she said, "See you tonight, and please don't bring any gifts, I got to go now, I still have to give invitation cards to Irene, Sorn, and Yugyeom,"

With that Minnie left as Lisa took a seat, "There is no way we are going to that party," Jimin said as Lisa scrunched her eyebrows, "Why," 

"Jimin is right, there is no way we are attending that party. Every time we go to a party, something happens, the first time, we found our own best friend's skeleton, the second time I ended up fainted, nothing happened the third time thankfully but we can't be sure that XOXO won't do anything this time as well. Maybe this time he will drown us in the lake?" Rose said, her voice dead serious. 

"Guys, I promised Minnie that we all will come, it's just a lake house party, don't be scared cats, we all are used to this now," Lisa said placing her invitation in her bag, the others still unsure just nodded. 

-----

Jimin opened his locker as the Chemistry class ended, and there it was. His laptop safely stashed in his locker. "You got it back?" Jin asked, his locker was just on Jimin's side. Jimin nodded as he opened his laptop, his laptop was fine, every file was still there, but then Jimin noticed this folder, "Records," 

"I never made this folder," Jimin muttered, as he was going to click on it but then suddenly the loudspeaker announced, "Park Jimin, in the principal's office with your laptop now," 

Jimin turned to see his friends, as confused as him, Jimin immediately pressed the power off key of his laptop as he walked to the principal's office. 

As Jimin opened the door, he was greeted by the Principal, Ruiz, and another policeman. "Park Jimin, we have been informed that you tried hacking into the school records and the town police records as well, we have to take your laptop,"  Ruiz said, asking him to hand it over. 

Jimin started to sweat, that record's folder was planted in his laptop by XOXO, and now the police want it. With shaking hands Jimin handed Ruiz the laptop as he kept it inside a bag. 

"Any passwords we would need?" Ruiz asked, a sly smirk on his face. Yes, you would have to enter a big code, Jimin thought but kept a poker face. Ruiz digested his expression, "We would call you in the police station if we need you," Ruiz spoke as he and his fellow left.