27: The Game of Love & Betrayal

"I think the black one suits you better Jennie because red hair and black dress are definitely not a match," Irene said shoving a red knee dress on Jennie's chest

"I think the black one suits you better Jennie because red hair and black dress are definitely not a match," Irene said shoving a red knee dress on Jennie's chest. "Okay, I will go and try it out," Jennie said walking to the trial room. Currently, Jennie, Rose, and Irene were at King James Mall, shopping for dresses for the welcome party. 

"Irene, I apologize," Rose said once Jennie walked into the trial room. "For what Chae?" Irene asked, scrunching her eyebrows. "We treated you so badly at one time, you seem so cool and fun," Rose replied, looking at her. Irene smiled, happily as she said, "Oh sweetie, that was like two personalities ago, it's all good now, We are good friends now, aren't we? So, try this silver dress,"

Rose looked at the silver dress, short, tight, but the fabric was comfortable, and she giggled when Irene said, "I am sure Jungkook would go ooh la la when he sees you in this,"

"Okay, I am gonna take this then, how about you try this blue one, your date will love it," Rose said picking up her silver dress and then pointing to a blue one which Irene immediately picked up. "What did I miss?" Jennie said, walking out in a black bodycon dress that she went to check out. Irene and Rose whistled at the sight as Jennie smiled, "Taehyung is gonna faint when he sees you, you look amazing," Irene said as Rose nodded at every single word. 

-NEXT DAY: 7 PM, PARTY-

7 pm, SNHS, students walked into the loud and fun atmosphere aka the welcome party 2020. The minute you walk in, you can feel the cheerful shouts, the funky and rock music, and everything else you hear at a cool party. The eleven were probably not the biggest fan of parties after everything that had taken place earlier this year but it was such a refreshing and fun place.

"Did I told you that you look gorgeous?" Jungkook said as he and Chaeyoung made their way to the drinks, thank god the room was filled with colorful lights or he could have seen how her cheeks matched the shade of her hair. "Thank you," she muttered lightly as he passed her a glass. 

As Jungkook and Chaeyoung talked, Lisa and Hoseok were already on the dance floor. "How come you asked me as a date?" Lisa whispered in his ear as the music was way too loud. "Why not?" Hoseok whispered back. Lisa made a small pout before continuing to move to the beats. How I wish I could tell you that I wanted this for long, but didn't realize that early Hoseok thought

"Babe, I don't like how these stupid boys are staring at you, you shouldn't have picked this dress," Jimin said pulling Soojin closer as she chuckled, "Wow, someone is possessive and jealous?"

"Of course I am, you know we should get matching tattoos so people come to know we belong to each other," Jimin said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Mmm, that sounds good, let's get it next week," Soojin replied.

"How come you decided to be my date?" Namjoon asked Jisoo who was tensing up on the dance floor, it wasn't her best party, after all, there was this XOXO who was probably watching every step of hers, she didn't get to choose her date and her friends are having their best time, while she isn't able to enjoy the fullest. "Namjoon, I wanted to give you a chance, isn't it obvious?" Jisoo replied, sweetly, smiling as if it's true as Namjoon returned the smile.