20: Wanna play Poker? (K.SJ)

2.5 years back

"YES!" Jin shouted happily, but immediately went quiet when he thought his mom would shout back and ask him why he was shouting as if he won a lottery, but actually he did. He won a game of Poker, Online Poker. He knows this was totally wrong, the government had banned online poker because it was regarded as another form of gambling, especially when it is played online and not in a casino.

Jin had been playing this for a while now, knowing how wrong, how illegal it was, he didn't stop, he knew he could be involved in a serious police case if caught, but he was sure his "rich" parents would bail him out, but then his reputation would be spoiled for sure and he would be kicked out from the famous twelve.

Jin smiled as he saw the message, "where do you want me to meet you?"

They were below 18, which means if any bank transaction made, then the parents would come to know. "This is a crime, stop," a voice inside Jin said to him, but he shrugged. He just wanted the money now. He had lost a lot of money in this game, finally, he was getting some.

He smiled as he replied, "Tomorrow, SNHS Backyard, 12:45 pm"

Of course, he didn't want to deal with the school, but the next week was fully booked. Jisoo's birthday party, Somi's invite to a camping trip, a movie day, attending a concert with the eleven others, and his parents were taking him to marriage. There is no way he could get time to do anything after school

------NEXT DAY------

"So, I still don't understand why he bought a pink car when he should buy black!" Somi ranted about stuff as Rose and Jennie fully participated in the conversation. It was Saturday lunchtime at School and the famous twelve had gathered at their usual table.

"Yeah would seem so childish?" Rose commented as Jennie corrected her, "more like foolish,"

"People these days have been losing their mind," Jimin spoke as Yoongi said, "They can't lose things they never had,"

"Woah, Min Yoongi, savage," Hoseok and Namjoon said at the same time

"You completed the history project?" Jungkook asked as they changed the topic, "Yep, I and Jin worked for a full six hours last week at his house to complete it," Jisoo answered with a dramatic tone

Jin had been completely lost in his thoughts, usually, he would be the most enthusiastic and participate in the conversation, but today he was just thinking about it.

"Hey Alice in Wonderland, back to earth?" Somi called him as she waved her hand in front of him

"Y-Yeah, h-he is a fool, who buys a red car?" Jin spoke, pretending he was listening

"Um Jin, sorry but we left that topic a while ago, and it was a pink car," Jennie said smugly

"Where are you lost? Didn't sleep last night?" Somi accused