Epilogue

5 years later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5 years later

"Somi, can you believe that Jimin is the first one being married?" Roseanne Park said as she and her nine friends sat next to Jeon Ennik Somi's grave like every month. 

"I know right? Like I still don't know how Soojin fell in love with this idiot," Min Yoongi stated as Park Jimin, who is now engaged, whined, "Yah, guys stop!" 

"The wedding is in one week, and I still haven't picked my dress," Jisoo dramatically said keeping her right hand on her chest. "Okay but I seriously thought you and Jin would be the first to get married," Hoseok said as they all nodded 

"Save the best for the last you know, the best couple for the last wedding," Jin said jokingly. "Shut up, it's clear that I and Taehyung are the better couple," Jennie said hugging Taehyung. 

They all laughed at the conversation, "Somi, can you believe that we all are actually dating each other? It's been 5 years since I am dating this dumbass but I still don't believe it," Jungkook said pointing to Rose who playfully hit him 

"Not all of us actually but yeah," Lalisa Manoban said, fixing her blonde curls as they all sadly smiled. 

Some relationships are just meant to last for a while, not forever. They have a wonderful time, a lot of memories, and slowly fade away. That's what Hoseok's and Lisa's was. They dated for 7 months before parting ways happily. They both still believe that they had an amazing time together, they always cherish those memories and still are best friends. The Closest to each other. 

They all looked at her grave in comfortable silence and sighing. "We miss you Somi," Taehyung mumbled. "We really wish you were here," Jisoo added. "You will always be our best friend," Jungkook continued. "Our fabulous friend," Jimin said as they all looked at the blue sky. 

They all slowly walked out of the graveyard, the three couples holding hands while the others walked casually. Their minds were replaying wonderful memories, they made with Somi, and also with Namjoon. Like that summer when they all skateboarded everywhere. In the winter of 2018 when they went skiing together and the girls made snowmen while the boys destroyed them. Literally the most wonderful experiences ever. 

It was 2025, and they were still best friends. Stronger than ever. 

"Should we go and visit Namjoon in Itaewon now?" Yoongi quietly asked as they all nodded. Every month, the eleven visited him. He was recovering, his treatment was picking up speed, and the doctors were satisfied. 

Probably he would be back. Probably they could be the eleven again. 

-------------

Shin Yuna lied on her couch, comfortably, munching on the macaroons her best friend Choi Lia had made this afternoon. Watching Television while eating your favorite snacks seems so perfect. Suddenly, her phone beeped. Probably a message from Ryujin or Yeonjun, she thought. 

But taking her phone out she looked at the message with shock, confusion, and fear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She immediately closed her phone, turning her face back to the television. 

TV VOICE: Thanks for watching Season 1, now we would be playing Season 2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
THE MURDER MYSTERY: BLACKTAN ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें