three

"Didnt I tell you to worry about yourself, Huang?"

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me." Renjun muttered as he recognized the voice to be Soomin's.

"Are you obsessed with me or something? Get lost." He said with an angry tone, making Soomin giggle.

"No thanks. I'd like to work where I please." Soomin replied with a teasing smile and continued tapping her fingers on the table, not caring on what Renjun would say.

"Fucking stop or-"

"Or what? You gonna threaten me again with murder. Oh my so scary." Soomin said, annoyed with the way he threatened her.

Renjun stood up, crimson eyes making an appearance and walked over to her. He stood in front of her and his fangs began to appear, showing his other form. Soomin traveled her uninterested eyes up to meet his blood red ones, keeping a monotone expression on her face.

"Scared?" Renjun asked as he noticed her staring at him. Soomin scoffed a bit and stood up, tilting her head upwards to stare into his eyes.

"Not in the slightest." Soomin said with a smile and Renjun became shocked a bit but his expression did not falter.

"I can literally suck all your blood and kill you right here right now." He said, holding his own ground and showing off his two pointy fangs, gliding his tongue over them to emphasize how sharp they were.

"Do it pussy. No balls." She replied, not affected in the slightest by his words. Renjun was taken aback by her reaction and a smile came on Soomin's face before sitting back down to gather her things.

"Cute fangs and cute shoulders. How can I be scared of that?" She said with a small laugh, placing her belongings in her bag. She slung the heavy bag over her and walked towards the door. She turned her head and looked at him with her bored eyes.

"Vampire or not, you don't faze me. Try harder next time, Huang." Were her last words to him before walking out of the room, leaving Renjun there dumbfounded.

"How the fuck was she not scared?" He muttered to himself, not believing any of her responses and her uninterested attitude.

"Lee Haechan." Soomin said as she approached the boy who was resting his back on some lockers, waiting for his friend.

"Bae Soomin, what's up?" He asked as he straightened his posture, acting as if she was some big deal.

"Waiting for cute shoulders?" She asked, resting her own back on the locker next to him. Her name for Renjun made Haechan laugh slightly.

"Cute shoulders? You mean Renjun right?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Who else would I be talking about? Isn't he like your boyfriend or something?" Soomin said as she inspected her nails, having Haechan glare at her.

"One, he's not my boyfriend. Two, yeah I'm waiting for him. Why? Want me to set you up?" He asked in a teasing tone since he was curious as to why she was suddenly asking for Renjun. Soomin rolled her eyes at him and hit his shoulder.

"Never do that. I just need you to tell him to stop those stupid attempts at scaring me." She said and Haechan felt himself pause.

"Attempts at scaring you?" He questioned with a raised brow, wondering what Renjun did.

"Yeah. He showed me his little fangs and was all like 'I'm gonna kill you' as if I cared that he was a vampire. Like cool, you can suck blood, what fucking ever!" Soomin said, mocking Renjun's voice as she recalled what he said.

"So you're not scared of vampires?" Haechan asked, clearly amused by her tone and attitude. All she did was shake her head.

"Why should I be? If I die, I die. Just the way life goes and if it happens to be a vampire death, then oh well. That's why I wasn't scared to approach you either." Soomin explained and Haechan snapped his head towards her at her final words.

"Me? Why me?" He asked, trying to play off the fact that he was a vampire. Soomin laughed at his horrible acting and faced him.

"I'm not stupid, Haechan. Of course I knew you were a vampire along with cute shoulders over there." She said as her hands pointed to a fuming Renjun who was now rapidly approaching.

"Literally what the fuck do you want? Why are you so obsessed with me?" Renjun exclaimed as Soomin's eyes bored into his, her face heating up from rage.

"Calm down, shoulder gangster. Never in a million years will I be obsessed with you. All I was doing was talking to my new friend, Haechan." She said as her head tilted upwards to look at him straight in the face, trying to keep her cool.

"And I was telling him to tell you to stop acting like a little bitch and threatening to kill me when you know damn well you won't do shit." She spat out, making Renjun stiffen. It was true, he wouldn't do anything. He only used his form as a scare tactic but never really went too far. Though, he was now contemplating on going too far with the ignorant girl he bumped into.

"I'll see you around, Haechan. Good luck on your hunt later." She said and pat Haechan's shoulder before walking away, shoes pattering on the floor as she made her way to exit the building.

Renjun stood there, body tensed up at his interaction with her and was fuming.

"Calm down. Let's just go." Was all Haechan could say to his best friend and grabbed his shoulder, leading them both to the opposite exit.

"I hate her." Was all Renjun said as he walked with Haechan, feet stomping from the anger he held.