two

"Not this fucker again." Soomin muttered as her eyes came across the figure that entered the room.

"Ah Mr.Huang. What a pleasure to have you here in class." The teacher said with a forced smile that Renjun returned, obviously annoyed.

As if his mood couldn't get any worse, he saw the one and only Bae Soomin, making him glare.

Jeno and Jaemin watched as Soomin and Renjun shared glares at each other, burning holes with their eyes and laughed at them.

"Chill, Bae. We gotta focus on our project." Jaemin said, gaining Soomin's attention.

"I never knew he was in this class." Soomin whispered to them, an obvious disgusted tone being heard.

"He's always with that Haechan kid plus you don't pay attention to anyone but us." Jeno said with a proud smile, making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever, Lee. Let's work." She said with a smile.

Renjun noticed how her smile made her seem like that of a normal and nice person. It made him scoff since he knew she was none of those things. She was just a bitch.

"Yo Huang. Quit staring at Soomin with those heart eyes and help me out." Haechan said from beside him, making him snap his head towards him and glared.

"I don't and will never have heart eyes for Soomin. She's a fucking bitch." He said, loud enough for Soomin to hear as well. Those words made her scoff.

"Yo Huang!" Soomin exclaimed, making him turn his gaze towards her only to be greeted by a middle finger.

"I'd appreciate if you stop talking about me and learn to worry about your own damn self." She said before going back to her own work.

"She's so fucking annoying." Renjun muttered as he drew his attention back to his work, attempting to keep his cool and prevent his other form from coming out.

"What's your deal with her anyways?" Haechan questioned, not knowing where his sudden bad mood came from. Well, he was always in a bad mood but she seemed to make it worse.

"She bumped into me twice and has the rudest mouth I've ever heard. She took me as a fucking joke like does she not know not to mess with me?" Renjun said with a pissed tone, his crimson eyes ready to appear.

"Chill man. I doubt she knows you're a vampire. She literally pays attention to no one but herself and is known for her rude attitude. I don't know what you expected when crossing paths with her."

"Maybe. She didn't seem scared at all when I said I could literally murder her." Renjun said with a sigh.

"Stop getting worked up over her. It's just the way she is. Now help me with this damn project." Haechan said and Renjun rolled his eyes, helping his friend.

The bell rang a few minutes later and everyone began packing up to leave.

"Hunt after school?" Haechan asked his friend.

"Yup. I'm in need of some blood." Renjun replied and Haechan chuckled slightly.

"Alright. See you after school Huang." Haechan said and left the room, leaving him there by himself to finish gathering his things and work a bit more on the assignment. Or so he thought.

As he worked silently, the tapping of fingers could be heard on a wooden desk behind him. He tried to put off the sound which did not work and rage began to fill inside him.

"Dude shut the fuck up." Renjun said as he turned around to look at the culprit only to be filled with even more anger.

"Didn't I tell you to worry about yourself, Huang?"