twenty three

Soomin waited excitedly at her locker, looking for Renjun.

Her eyes came across his walking figure talking to Haechan and she immediately felt herself fill with delight but put on a calm face.

"Hey, Bae!" Haechan yelled out to her and made a gesture for her to walk over to them.

She casually walked, earning a few stares from the students as Haechan had drawn all attention to her. Her feet stopped right in front of Renjun who immediately pulled her in for a kiss.

"Gross! I was the one who called you!" Haechan exclaimed, disgust all over his face from their PDA. Renjun and Soomin laughed at his expression before she gave him a side hug.

"What's up?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"Just called you over since I saw you. Not really much meaning behind it." Haechan replied and she nodded her head in understanding before turning to Renjun.

"You owe me today." She told him, pointing a finger right at his chest.

"Oh shit. What'd you do Renjun?" Haechan asked as he stood by Soomin after seeing her somewhat serious expression.

Renjun smirked and moved her hair from her neck, exposing the area where he bit.

"This and I had to leave her house pretty early so she's a little mad over that." He said and Haechan stared at the mark, wide-eyed.

"She let you mark her?! Geez Soomin, you two can't break up now." Haechan said and Soomin furrowed her brows.

"Not that I'm planning on it but why?" She questioned.

"You're pretty much his with those two dots. They ain't ever gonna go away, Bae. Oh shit that rhymed." Haechan laughed at himself while Soomin's jaw dropped, glaring daggers at Renjun.

She began hastily walking away, somewhat angry at the fact that Renjun didn't bother to tell her. Renjun groaned and followed suit, not understanding how her small legs could make her walk such a far distance.

Renjun saw her turn the corner to the girls' restroom, cringing slightly and then hearing the bell, signifying that they were now both late.

He sighed before gathering the courage to walk into the girls' restroom and saw Soomin applying makeup to the marks.

"Bae." He said to gain her attention and she ignored him.

"Bae Soomin." He said again and once again, she ignored his calls.

Satisfied with the way the makeup was covering the marks, she grabbed her things and was about to walk out until a body stepped in front of her.

"Soomin." He said sternly and her gaze went up to his face, uninterested in what he had to say.

"You're in the way and last time I checked, you weren't a girl so get out and don't bother me right now." She said and attempted to leave but Renjun used his body to stop her.

"What?" She asked in a dead tone and he tried to grab her hands only to have her swat them away.

"Can you please calm down?" He asked and she scoffed, not believing her ears.

"Dude, you literally marked me as yours and we haven't even been dating a week and you're asking me to calm down? I would understand you marking me if we were further into this relationship and probably wouldn't be this mad but it's been five days, Renjun. Five fucking days!" She exclaimed with a hint of annoyance.

"Why the hell would you do that?" She asked him and he just sighed, finally grabbing her hands that she thankfully didn't swat away this time.

His eyes looked into hers and she gulped at how serious he had now gotten.

"I made a promise before we even started dating. I'm not allowed to leave you, ever. I always have to be there for you and that's what that mark means. I don't ever plan on leaving, nor can I cause then I could possibly get killed." He chuckled out the last part and she furrowed her brows.

"Killed?" She asked and he just placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll explain it more later. I feel like it would be too much for you right now. Just know that I can never leave you and nor will I ever want to. Five days and I already feel a lot for you." He said and she nodded before embracing him.

"You're lucky I like you. Sorry for lashing out at you like that." She mumbled out and he just pat her back as he returned the hug.

"Don't be. I understand why you would get mad." He said and she looked up at him with a smile.

"Also sorry if I seemed doubtful for our relationship already. I'm just a bit nervous since we don't know what will happen in the future." She said and he pecked her lips, making her blush a bit.

"Well at least you know you'll have me and if I end up leaving, which I doubt will happen, just know I'd be dead." He laughed out, making her giggle as well.

He smiled before leaning down to press his lips against hers, immediately feeling the same delight he felt anytime he kissed her. His stomach did flips and her hands went through his hair, making him tilt his head and deepen the kiss.

His tongue gently swiped over her bottom lip, enjoying the taste that the chapstick left on her soft lips and especially loving the new tingly feeling he got from the new flavor.

She pulled away a bit, smiling and breathing heavier than before.

"We're late to class." She said and he let out a small breathy laugh.

"Let's just not go to the first class. Already too late to do much in there. By the way, did you get new chapstick?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Mint." She replied and he smiled.

"I like it." He muttered before going back to kiss her lips, completely disregarding that they were in the girls' bathroom and had a high chance of getting caught.

"You still need to make it up to me." She said as she pulled away again and he just nodded.

"Me and you, date after school. I'm not taking no as an answer." He said and she smiled at him.

"Sounds great." She said and he leaned in to feel her lips again but she stopped him.

"Let's stop before you get carried away." She laughed out, making him chuckle as well.

"Me? You sure about that?" He questioned and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes you Mr.Wanted to kiss me so many times." She replied and he just shook his head.

"I'm a man with many hormones and had grown a liking to you and you have very addicting kisses. Can't blame me for wanting them." He said and she laughed a bit at his words.

"Well 'man with many hormones', let's get out of here before we get caught." She said and he nodded, taking her hand and leading her up to the rooftop.

The two sat there as they waited for their next class to begin, cracking jokes and talking about faint childhood memories.

They ended up having to leave for class and all Soomin could think about was the date she was going to have with Renjun later.