seventeen

It was now the next day and Soomin had finally arrived at school but she was earning many stares.

She knew people were starting to gossip about her since Misun and her big mouth had went out of her way to talk about the girl and how she had ran away from her own home.

As she sat down, she noticed from the corner of her eye that two females were staring at her and whispering to each other.

Soomin rolled her eyes and approached the two girls with a deadly glare.

"If you wanna talk so badly about me, why don't you just say it to me?" Soomin asked with a raised brow and smirk as she noticed the girls began to wide their eyes.

Soomin was ready to go off on the girls until someone from behind hugged her with one arm.

"Chill, Bae. Don't wanna get in trouble this early again." The voice said and Soomin recognized it to be Renjun.

"Hey Huang." She said with a huge smile and turned to give him a proper hug.

He chuckled slightly at her excitement to see him and didn't hesitate to hug her back, leaning down to give her a peck on the cheek that she quickly pulled away from.

"No PDA." She said with a giggle and looked at the girls who had their jaws dropped.

"You two are-"

"Dating? Not exactly but we'll see what happens soon." Soomin cut the girl off, sending a wink to the both of them and went to sit down while Renjun pulled up a seat next to her.

"Soon? That's if I ask you out, Bae." Renjun said with a chuckle and Soomin scoffed.

"Who said you had to be the one asking me out? I can easily be the one to do it." She said and looked at this bag in his hand.

"What's that?" She asked and he just placed it on the desk.

"A drink and snack for you." He said with a smile and Soomin's eyes glimmered with delight.

"You keep buying me too much, Huang. Stop wasting your money on snacks for me." She told the boy who only shook his head.

"I like you so I'll buy it. It's really not a problem but a thank you would be nice." He said as a smirk played on his lips.

"Thank you Renjun." She told him with a smile and was about to turn away until his finger caught under her chin, making her face him again.

"I would prefer a kiss." He said gently and began leaning in until Soomin placed a chip in his mouth.

"No PDA. Plus, everyone is watching and Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan don't know about anything that happened between us. They still think we're friends." She said as she went back to eating the snack.

"Yeah we don't." Someone said from behind her, catching her attention and making both her and Renjun face him only to be greeted by Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan with smirks on their faces.

"So what happened?" Jaemin asked as he leaned in to listen intently. "I wanna hear every single detail."

As she was about to begin explaining, the teacher came in and told everyone to go to their seats, making Renjun and Haechan groan, Renjun groaning because of being away from Soomin and Haechan growing since he knew Renjun wouldn't tell him what happened and he really wanted to know.

"I'll tell you at home, Na." Soomin said with a smile while her cheeks became a pink shade as she recalled the memory of the day before.

"Woah hey me too! Jaemin, I'm going to your house later and you are explaining every single juicy detail." Jeno said and Soomin laughed.