Chapter 50

You stood before your closet and sighed. You had not a single t-shirt left. "What am I gonna do?" you said to yourself, looking down on your upper half, only covered by a bra. "I am not wearing a dress, and Avis' clothes don't fit me...But I know whose do!" You slammed the doors with a whack! Shut, and left your now repaired room. "Erin!" You yelled. You walked into his room, without knocking on the door. "(Y/N) What the hell are you doing? Don't you know how to knock?" He yelled at you, covering his damp, bare chest like a girl. "I yelled. I figured that that was enough." You frowned at him. "Do you know what personal space is?" He asked, carefully circling you like you were a wild animal. You wondered where he got that from. "Personal space is the region surrounding a person which they regard as psychologically theirs. Most people value their personal space and feel discomfort, anger, or anxiety when their personal space is encroached. Why are you asking that?" He gestured at the room you just evaded. "And which part do you not understand?" You canted your head as you watched him carefully. "I don't see a problem here." "You don't or you don't want to?" Why was he so riled up? "You're in despair. So it doesn't count." You declared. "Why are you in despair?" You asked that definitely too quick. "I am in despair? I am? Yes, I bloody am! You're driving me nuts! I can't have a single moment fort myself!" He yelled at you. You raised your eyebrows. "So, I disturbed you while you were in the shower." You summarized. "yes, I was- Wait, why are you only wearing a bra?" He asked, suddenly realizing what you were wearing. "I actually came to ask for a shirt." You said. He suddenly looked tired. "Fine, take one out of my closet." He sighed. "I will be really quick." You whispered to him, while you tiptoed further into his room. His closet, in contrast to yours, was super neat. Yours had more the resemblance of the leftovers of a hurricane. But there was something more interesting in his closet. "Erin, Can I lend this?" You asked with a wide grin plastered over your face. "What?" He asked. You held out the black thong you found under his t-shirts.

"Give it back!" He yelled, trying to grab it. "But it's so pretty!" You whined, backing efficiently away from him. "Give it back!" "Who's the unlucky girl?" You asked, as you jumped on the bed, hiding behind one of the posters. "That's none of your business!" He looked really panicked. "Or is it yours? " You asked. He turned redder than a radish. "It's not like you can really flirt, anyways." You murmured, as you jumped over his stretched arms. You landed with a thump on the floor, while you were thinking deeply. You held the thong for you, as you turned away from the Vice-Admiral with a swift pirouette. "But it's really small. I won't fit in it, so he won't either...Do you like tight underwear?" You asked, finally giving a desperate Navy soldier the chance to capture you. He took it. In the meantime you pulled over a shirt. It was nice to have someone as tall as you on board. Exactly 1.93 m or 6,3 feet. But considering all the tall people in this world, yeah, you were ...short. (We won't be talking about the height complex you had in your teenage years. It included a lot of chocolate.) You grinned at your partner in crime. "If she, or he comes again, let me know where they get their underwear, 'kay?" You said, ignoring the fact that you just had a five-minute-fight about uncomfortable panties. "I will leave you in your 'personal space'." You gestured with your hands as you said those words. You walked to the door, and opened it, slowly. "By the way, nice abs...but mine are still better." You said, before slipping through the door, maniacally laughing as a slipper and an angry war cry tailed you. They were stopped by the hard wooden door that slammed shut between you. You grinned and whistled a happy song, as you frisked down the hallway. 1...2...3... I told you! You heard an angry scream, followed by bonking footsteps and a door that burst open. Poor door, it wasn't its best day. You roared with laughter as you chased the stairs up and upon the deck, right to your bike. Oh, this was fun. You started the engine, your bandana winded around your head, your ring on the necklace shimmering around your neck and your bag filled with your stuff. "I will be back in a few weeks!" You yelled at Avis, who you frightened out of her sunbathing slumber, as the door to the lower decks burst open. "I am going to kill you!" An angry Erin screamed, wielding a battle-axe. "And...shit is about to go down." You commented, before letting your motorbike roar and dashing off in direction of the bow, followed by one fast and furious Vice admiral. The wheels of your bike thundered over the wooden steps, and you nearly collided with a drowsy Avis, but this was the best thing happening in a loooong time. "(Y/N)! Give my clothes back!" "Don't worry! I'll make sure they don't miss you!" You yelled, while waving without looking back. Your wheels drove now smoothly stem. "I have nothing left to wear!" Panic coated his voice. "You can always wear my dresses! They would looking amazing on y-Wooohooooo!!!" And suddenly you were in the air. You leaped through the sky and yelled: "Germa! Here I come!" before your wheels hit the water and you dashed forwards, going north.