Chapter 1

So...

I have to say a few things first, before you start. I only watched the anime, so don't hate me, if things are a little different (I'M catching up with the manga now, so please be patient!). The second thing: I have no idea how this story will go, I literally just started writing this a few hours ago :). And also, this idea popped up in my mind, only because I read the fanfiction Strong by Animefreak1145, and I loved it. So everyone, please read her story!

Yes, I am kinda fangirling here.

I'm  trying to keep it short, but two things: YOU decide how the story ends, so please tell me what you want to read here, and I will try to accomplish that :).  And last but not least: English is not my first language, so please tell me friendly!! when I make errors. So please give me many comments :).

And my best friend dragged me into One Piece, so, this here is kinda her fault! ( But I won't tell her, I want her to find this on her own :). Hi Julie!)

Somehow you had fallen asleep

Somehow you had fallen asleep. You stretched your arms and legs and said to yourself: "A chimney is not a good pillow, (Y/N).". You stepped in the sun, and looked down, at the execution platform in Loguetown. You immediately cursed out loud. "Stupid kid, you can't even let him one second alone." How would you even explain at your boss, that his son was executed by a clown, while you took a nap?

You untied the whip around your waist quick as lightning, used Busoshoku Haki to boost your whip, and aimed carefully at the sword that Buggy held. The moment you attacked, a huge lightning bolt came down from the sky. Yep. Dragon would scold you, because you failed THAT one job. As if he knew, you also got slightly fried and electrocuted. Falling down a six-stock building, you screamed, while coughing black clouds: " Screw you, Dragon... I hope you get warts everywhere!"

You had better kept your mouth shut, because it would only get worse.

Before you would hit the ground and splash blood everywhere, you quickly used Busoshoku Haki on yourself. You fell down on your face, scaring the spectators. You counted to five, jumped on your feet and yelled: "Surprise! You just witnessed a miracle!", shocking the crowd even more, before you ran after the straw hats.

The straw hats could run very fast, you had to admit. You didn't see any other solution than climbing on the roofs and see if you could find them from above. You used geppo to get on the building left from you. ( I know you will ask why you didn't just use geppo to find them. But, you have to admit, running over roofs and jumping between buildings is really cool.) While you ran over the roofs, and you didn't look where you ran, you suddenly felt your long coat tangling around your legs and you tripped.

Yes, you tripped. Over a damn coat. For the third time. This week. You grazed your hands, while you tried not to fall on your face. You bumped your knee against some metallic pipe and cursed. "Who puts a pipe on his roof? Doesn't he know that people run here?". You hobbled further over the roofs, trying to catch up with Luffy and his nakama.

When you finally caught up with them, Luffy got pinned down by a guy, who got stopped by Dragon, your boss. You jumped down and landed behind them. "Why does it smell here like fried fish?", asked Dragon. "Well boss, I kinda didn't bathe the last two weeks, and got electrocuted not so long ago." Dragon wrinkled his nose. " Where were you, by the way ?" You sweatdropped, while thinking about a good excuse. "Uuuhmm, I tripped and lost him?" you said. You were never ever going to tell him the truth. A gust of wind blew your cap of and revealed your distinctive bandana, a black one with a white lily on it. The guy under your boss widened his eyes as he recognized it. "Whipslash?" And then he looked in your eyes. You immediately blushed, remembering all those times you looked in those, and his eyes popped even more out. " (Y/N)? Is that you?!?"

I hope you like the first part. Who is the guy that made you blush as a schoolgirl? You probably already know, so why am I even asking?!?  I know this chapter is really short, so I will try to slow down in the next parts :).

Whipslash: Man, what you write is very boring!

Author: Do you have a better idea? It is your story, just the way you told me!

*Whipslash plays with the authors revolving chair*

Whipslash: By the way, why do you have so many posters of that guy in your room? You sure I am the one with a huge crush?

Author:...

*Whipslash takes out phone to take a pic*

*Author jumps on Whiplash and looks very bloodthirsty*

Author: If you dare, I kill you right in the next chapter.

*Whipslash looks with fear to the author.*

*Author lets Whipslash go*

*Whipslash runs the Authors room out*

Whipslash:  Ooooii! Author-san has a room full of posters of...

*Author gets a full meltdown and runs after Whipslash, trying to choke her to death*

Everyone in the room: ....

*Author remembers that there are people and lets go of Whipslash*

Author: ...uuuhmm. We had just a little artistic difference.

*Author doesn't come up with a better excuse and drags Whipslash back to her room, leaving everyone silent*