Chapter 2

I told you my day would become worse. Much worse.

"Seriously, Can you do your job right for once?" Dragon asked. You pulled a silly face, while mimicking his words. For a second, you had forgotten that Smoker and Mugiwara were still there. Smoker still stared at you, not able to believe his eyes. "But you had white hair!", he stuttered. "Does it look like I have white hair? Or do we not speak the same language? Because white doesn't mean (Y/H) in my language." But he technically was right. At the time you joined the marines, you had dyed your hair white. You tried to ignore him and the blush on your cheeks, that did not want to go away somehow.

"Oh Boss, by the way, I brought muffins. Do you want some?" You asked. You pulled the paper bag out of your coat and opened it. "Come on! You fried theeemmmm!" you screamed, when a sudden windblast blew them out of your hands. You jumped after them, trying to catch them, as the wind blew everything away. "Noooooo! Muffins, come here!"

The wind had brought you three blocks further when it dropped. The muffins where somehow stopped by a sign, right above you. You screamed in joy when the bag fell down, right in your hands. "My little babies!", you said affectionally.

A hand reached for the muffins and you immediately hit it away. "Keep off! Those are mine!" It took you a few seconds to realize something. First: Fried muffins don't taste that bad. Second: Moving hands are normally attached to a body. You looked down. You sat on someone's chest. Someone's bare chest. You froze for a second. You blinked with your eyes, slowly. Hoping this was just a dream.

It was not.

You looked down, right in Smoker's face. Your brain was dead for the next 10 seconds, as you sat there, on his, still bare, chest. While your brain started up again, he reached again for the muffins. That woke you up. "Those are mine!" you growled.

Yes, you were kinda hangry. And a little bit possessive about your food. Just a little.

Smoker laughed. It surprised you. "You are still the same old (Y/N)!" "No, I am not!... Uuuhmm, Who is (Y/N)?" You tried to correct your error, but it was too late. Smoker started to move under you, and you immediately jumped away with a bright red head.

And it became worse. So much worse. At that moment Tashigi ran around the corner. "Smoker-san, are you alright?" She stopped when she saw you. "Whipslash! What have you done to... (Y/N)?" You couldn't keep it anymore. "I'm not (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N), did you hit your head? Don't you know anymore who you are?" "I know very clearly who I am, thank you!" "We were so worried! When you disappeared from the base, so many years ago, we thought you were eaten by a shark, or so!" Great. Even a rookie who you knew for like a month, remembers you. Tashigi didn't stop playing the concerned mother. You snapped. " I am Whipslash, not (Y/N)! I don't even know who she is!" Smoker couldn't keep it anymore and started laughing out loud. "This is not funny, Smoker! Don't you see that I AM WHIPSLASH? Look, I have the bandana, my whip... Where is my whip?" Even the other marines, couldn't keep it anymore. Smoker tried breathless to sit up right and looked at you. "Come on (Y/N). Let's give you a bath and take you home." He promptly started laughing again. You turned around, trying to keep yourself from killing them all and walked away. "What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Tashigi asked. "Looking for my whip." "Don't get lost! You still have to take a bath!" You accelerated your pass, and almost tripped again over your coat, causing even more laughter by the marines. "Stupid marines! Don't they even get that I escaped Marineford in the most amazing way as a spy?" With severely damaged pride, you walked away, looking for your dear whip.

I was kinda hungry while writing this part. And hangry. You can ask my parents. But now let's ask Tashigi what she thinks.

Author: So... How was Whipslash in Marineford?

*Tashigi looks a little confused*

Author: I mean (Y/N)

Tashigi:  Oh! Well, she was kinda special, got always with the stupidest things in trouble. There was this one time, she had fallen asleep on the couch in Akainu's office, and somehow burned down...

*Author puts on the anti-spoiler alarm*

*Tashigi becomes silent*

Author: Thank you. I wanted to tell that part myself.

Tashigi: Sorry, Author-san, I got carried away. But it is such a funny story.

*Author clears troat*

Author: Next question: What do you think Smoker feels for Whipslash?

*Tashigi thinks deeply*

Tashigi: She sure is his soft spot. I can count the times he laughed on one hand, and they had all to do with her.

*Author gets near by Tashigi and blushes*

Author: What is his favorite food?

Tashigi: Is it necessary to know that?

Author: Yes. I need it for my "research".

Tashigi: Okaaayy. He likes smoked chicken.

Author: Okay. you can go now.

Tashigi: Really?

Author: Jep. You're done.

*Tashigi leaves Author's room. Author turns immediatly to her computer and googles a recipe for 'smoked chicken'.*

Author: Operation Smokey starts... now.