Chapter 8

Later that day, Austin, Robert and Alex left. I jumped on Austin's bed and went through my Twitter mentions. Everything was the same. I followed, Re-tweeted and favorite many of my fans. It's weird, ever since i actually started singing more and more, the more and more fans i got.

The fans called themselves Allys. I randomly got a text form Austin.

FROM: Robert 'Hermin G'
Hey Ale, can you wear the dress AC gave you? We'll be over in like 10minutes to pick you up:)

TO: Robert 'Hermin G'
Yeah okay, I'll try to hurry c:

 I sent the text and ran get the dress. I put it on and fixed the ruffles around the bottom I fixed my hair and left it naturally down. I walked downstairs to see the crew all dressed up.

"Okay So where are we going?" I said as I jumped off the last step. They all smiled at each other and said nothing. Tyler left the room only to come back with two blind folds. They put one on Austin. I sighed and they put it in on me. I didn't fight with them because they would have won either way.

After a long car ride we arrived some one helped me out and led me somewhere. Now that I think about they can take me some where and push me off a cliff and I'm letting them. I started to pull back.

"Ally, we're not going to push you of a cliff! Damn!" Zach said. Then a huge eruption of laughter came from around me. "Oh, I said that out loud? Oh well...." I said. We entered a building, the cold air hit me once we entered. After I was let go of, the blind fold came off. The room erupted with the word 'Surprise' . I jumped.

I looked over to Austin and he had the same surprised look. A banner  ran across the room that said 'Happy Birthday Austin & Ally" . I turned around and the whole crew showed us to the table. After we settled down the food was set on the table every time I would look up I would see Alex starring, he would look away. I would smile and blush before going back to my food

"Hey Zach, Robert, Tyler. Isn't that an interesting table let's go and check it out and leave Alex and Ally alone." Austin may have cached on and this is his stupid little plan. Before I can object the four guys got up with their food and ran off to a different table. Alex shifted in his seat

 "So Ally, Do you want to go dance?" Alex looked up to me. This should be fun and interesting "Sure" I smiled. He got up and we walked to the dance floor. Suddenly and of course the lights dimmed and the Austin was at the DJ. "Hey guys let's make this a slow song for all those couples here and the future couples..... Before I go shout out to Alex and Ally." He got off and the song 'Nothin Even Matters'  by Big Time Rush started playing.

I smiled as Alex gently placed his arms around my waist. I slowly draped my arms around his neck and we started dancing. When the song was about to end he started to lean in and I did too. Suddenly there was a Bang! I turned and saw that Zach spilled his drink on Tyler. Austin and Robert were next to them laughing. Actually Austin was on the floor laughing. When the song was over I pulled away and helped Austin up.

Alex and I started talking about whatever first it was school and then it was about ourselves. It was pretty fun. "Hey Ally, Alex It's cake time." Robert interrupted as he pulled me out to the table with the cake. Two seventeens on the cake it also said 'Happy Birthday Austin and Ally!!' Austin and I cut the cake. Hm, what if? I picked up the first slice of cake and slammed it into Austin's face.

"Ale!!!!! What the?!" He grabbed a slice. I was about to run, but he grabbed my arm and slammed the cake to my face. I smiled through the cake. I walked away and went to clean up. As I walked out, everybody was dancing or eating. I sat next to Austin, "Happy Birthday babe." Austin said as he hugged me. I smiled, he remembered the little thing we use to say a year ago. "Happy Birthday Austy!" I hugged him back.

I pulled away as Alex walked away from the table, He looked hurt and broken like I used to be a year and half ago. I got up and went towards him. He was out on the little balcony. I slowly reached he looked at me, He saw me and looked into my eyes, like if he was looking at my soul. He grabbed by the waist and slammed his lips to mine. I slowly melted in and kissed back. He pulled away and walked out the front door.

When he did, I felt broken.

~Comment? Fan? Vote?~ Hope you like I would like to see some feedback:)  -AllyConstancio