Chapter 28

Nothing has happened. It's been two days since I left the hospital with baby Austin. Alex would try to spend as much time with his son before going to work. Uncle Austin, we have to call him that so we won't confuse ourselves, told Alex he can take a small break to help take care of baby Austin. Alex, always declines the offer. Right now, Alex just left for work. It's been really weird having a baby around. Mostly because he wasn't suppose to be due yet. He's so tiny, it's adorable! I sat in my bedroom, scrolling down my Twitter timeline while Austin was taking a nap. My mentions were going crazy asking about Alex and I. I felt like replying, but I don't know if Alex wants the fans to know that our son was here already. I decided against it and went to the kitchen to make something to eat. I sat on the bench eating a plate of oatmeal. I heard the front door open and slam shut. I walked over to see Alex with a raging look on his face. Before I could make a comment, a shrill cry came from upstairs. I immediately went to the source. I picked up the tiny, crying baby, as soon as he was in my arms his cries became quieter. Then they became obsolete. I placed him back in his crib before turning around. I closed the door gently before going back into the living room, where Alex and Austin were sitting. "What's up with you today?" I asked once I was next to Austin. Alex looked at me and then looked away.

"Some fans attacked him today." Austin replied for him.

"What was so horrible for him to act like that?" I questioned. Alex stood up and walked upstairs, not muttering any words.

"They said something about him not treating you right and making all the same mistakes he made before. I told him to ignore it and come home. He listened partially because right now it looks like he's fuming." Austin explained the situation. I looked up the stairs, silently wanting to go talk to him. 

"Are you staying for dinner?" I asked him. He shrugged, not knowing. "You're staying, no buts." I stood up and walked upstairs. Over my shoulder, I saw Austin get comfortable and watch tv. A sly smile formed on my face before continuing to our room, expecting Alex to be in there. I opened the door, only to be met with an empty room. I closed the door and walked to baby Austin's room. There Alex was sitting down holding our son in his arms. I came closer to the two, not earning a look from Alex. "Sweetheart?" I asked hoping to get a reaction form him. He looked up slightly. "Don't listen to them, you're an amazing person. I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. I love you." He cracked a small smile.

" I love you,too. Sorry, it's that I, I just think I'll make the same mistakes again. I don't want that. I want us to be a happy family." He mutters slowly.

"Well, then, we'll be happy family." I replied. I was then in front of him, taking the small child out of his arms. Alex stood behind me and wrapped his arms around us. Before I could capture what was happening a click was heard. We turned our head to the door to see Austin taking pictures.

"Because you won't take pictures and post them to the world, I will." Austin was then clicking around on his phone. I looked up at Alex and his eyes were on me.

"That would be a good idea." He agreed. A few second later, my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I carefully place our son in his crib and checked my phone. Of course there was a notification that Austin tweeted.

'@AusitnMahone: Welcome to the world, Austin Jay Constancio! instagram.com/ajkjd/jh_p/"

Comments were filling up. Most were sweet and simple. Others were asking why Alex and I haven't tweeted about it. I decided to upload a picture also. I had one of Alex hold baby Austin.

"@AllyValentine: 3 days late but these two mean the world to me, Alex and Austin Jay. pic.twitter.com/hjahs"

Replies were coming in.  All of them were sweet and loving. "Hey, You guys forgot a step." Austin said out of the blue. I gave him a confused look. Alex had the same expression as me. "Alex and Ally sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage then comes Alex with a baby carriage." He sing song.

"Grow up Austin!" Alex laughed at him. His contagious laugh made me started giggling. Austin was sporting a huge grin on his face.

"Well, you guys are forgetting marriage. Never mind that will be coming soon, right?" Both boys were starring intently at me. Oh, yeah didn't tell them the date.

"Valentines." I whispered loudly enough for them to hear. Both had a grand smile across their face.

*

Days went by. Nothing much has changed. The boys aren't on tour for a year because Austin wants to finish writing his album. Once he finishes he'll go on tour, I find it convenient. Right now some stuff is kind of going down with Ariana. She's at my front door begging for forgiveness. Did I mention she's even on her knees? I still feel some kind of anger towards her. But being that we've been friends so long I want to forgive her. "Ariana, Please leave and make this less embarrassing for yourself." I pleaded her to leave.

"I can't until you and everybody forgives me. I want to be apart of your guys' life again. I miss us being friends." She paused for a second, looking at me. She then pulled a face of shock and scrambled to her knees. Her hands went to my belly. "What happened?" Her voice was scared. I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I responded removing her hands from my body.

"What happened to your kid?" She sounded more scared now.

"Um, he's alright." I gave her a weird look. She seemed to relax.

"Goodness, I thought something happened. I'm sorry Ale. Please forgive me. I never meant to become some psycho bitch and hurt Austin and Kendall. Mostly Austin and you. Just forgive me, I don't ever want to lose my best friend." Her last sentence hit my heart. I gave in, pulling her into a hug. She let out a sigh of relief and melted into the hug.

"Come meet your nephew?" I asked, pulling away and dragging her in. Good thing, no one's home yet. She followed me upstairs into Austin's room were he was laying in his crib. I heard an awe come from next to me.

"Alex and you made an adorable baby." Her voice came from my side. I picked up the tiny baby and motion her to follow me. I pointed to the chair where she sat down. I slowly handed her Austin. "What's his name?" She asked looking down at the small creation.

"Austin" I stated, kneeling down near her. Her eyes connected with mine.

"Do you thing Austin will ever forgive me?" Her voice grew weak. Her gaze looked down.

"Yeah, he can't still be mad at you." I placed my hand over hers. A door was opened and shut. Many voices were then heard from downstairs.

"Ally we're home!" I heard Austin shout. Then a smack and an insult from Alex. I took baby Austin out of Ariana's arms and motioned her to come downstairs. At first she was hesitant, then complied. WE made our way downstairs. Everybody's chattering stopped and attention was drawn to Ariana. I handed our child to Alex and stood next to him. I waited for the scene to unfold. Austin and Ariana stared at each other for a minute, before tears were visible in both of their eyes. Suddenly she was in caged in his arms both whispering that they missed and loved each other. They finally made up. I felt an arm around me I looked up and saw Alex smiling at the scene. Glad everybody is finally happy.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever! School sucks! Ugh, I do write little by little so maybe that's why I take long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment, Vote/Like, Subscribe/Follow (They should stop changing that. I don't know which is which anymore.)

Love,
          AllyConstancio