Chapter 6

I got up in the morning and got ready. Today was the day, i go back to La Vernia. Funny enough it's my birthday and Austin's was yesterday. I tried calling but ever since i left he doesn't answer my calls. 1 Whole year, I was gone. I haven't heard a single word from the guys. I really missed them.

I walked into the airport and checked in. While i was waiting for my flight to be called i sat near the window and watched all the planes fly by. 'No matter how far away you are. I'll be thinking about you worldwide' Those words would ring in my head almost everyday. I just can't remember who said them. Once i moved to Miami, I lost my memory. I was in a car accident.

The crunching of metal and the smell of burning tires were lingering in the air. I groaned in pain as I felt my head was going to implode. I felt weak arms pull me out of wrangled mess that was once a car.  I looked up to see Riker with a bloody face and his jeans were torn open exposing a bloody mess. "Riker? Oh god are you okay?" I asked worried of his state.
"I'm fine. You hit your head pretty hard. Please don't close your eyes. The paramedics will be here soon." Riker responded in a weak voice.
"Okay but don't strain yourself either. You sound fucking messed up." We both shared a laugh before we heard the ambulance close by. My vision began to blur. An eye close won't hurt.
"You promised not to close your eyes."

That was the last thing I remember.

'Flight 111 to La Vernia, Texas is now boarding.' The intercom said. I got up and walked towards the gate. Texas. Where everything happened.

*

The flight took 2 hours. Once i got out of the bag claim area i went to the parking lot, i found the car Momma Mahone left me. Momma is the only one that knows i came home. I put my bags in the trunk and sat in the driver's seat. Wait a moment i don't know where the house is. I turned on the GPS and it was already set. Good now i only have to drive.

I drove down the streets, each time i could remember somethings, very faintly. Once i arrived at they're house momma was about to leave i parked in the drive way and got out. "Momma!" I yelled out and hugged her. "Alejandra sweetie you're here." she hugged back but pulled away. "I'm leaving on a business trip and won't be back until a month. Bye"

She got in her car and left. I entered the house and sat on the couch. Hm, i want cereal. I walked to the kitchen and looked for some cereal. Cabinet to cabinet nothing. Hm, what about the island. Finally! Captain Crunch! I poured myself a bowl and sat on the couch. I flipped through the channels until i stopped on Sponge Bob.

The door opened and this guy, tall, blackish brownish hair and flipped to the side. 4 other guys behind him. They looked at me like if i was a ghost. Until i noticed that one of them was Austin. "Austin!" I jumped up and hugged him. "Alejandra you're here. Why?" hm should i take this the wrong way. "I finished everything. So i came back, but i think i shouldn't have."

They all looked at me weird. "Ale aren't you going to say hi to them." Austin pointed out. "Austin i lost my memory. I don't remember any of them." The one that came in first sighed and left. "Austin, who was that and why did he leave?" They looked at me. "Okay Ale let's sit." Austin said as we all sat down. They introduced themselves. Robert, Zach and Tyler. Robert spoke up, "You might not remember me but I missed you." He got up and attacked me with a hug.

I just burst with laughter. he got off and sat down again. "Okay so who was the guy who left?" I asked for the millionth time. They all got quiet, Tyler said, "So who's going to tell her?" They all looked at each other. "Robert! Tell me already!" I practically yelled at him. "Okay Ale, when you left he had to break up with you. He is your ex but not by choice. You made a promise that once you came back you would be together....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that was like the boring-est chapter ever! x( But oh well the next one should be better. Bet none of you are reading this  ~AllyConstancio