Chapter 33

(December 10, Five days until the wedding)

The voices have came to a stop. It was the medicine I was taking. They had given me the wrong prescription. I snuggled closer to my love's side. The arm that he had around me, tightened and brought me even closer. I let out a content sigh. Everything felt absolutely perfect.

It was about 8 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. My nerves were a giant mess. Wedding was in five days. That was very soon. I looked up at Alex, just in time to see his face scrunch up. I giggled at his expression. He moved around a bit before opening his eyes. They looked straight at me for a second and he then smiled at me. "Morning sweetheart." Alex said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

I, of course, returned the kiss. "Morning boo." I whispered against his lips, before pressing them back against his. Soon enough the innocent morning kiss became a make out session. He pulled up onto his chest, without breaking the kiss. His hand traveled to my back.and under my shirt.

"Keep it PG guys." A voice said, which was Austin. Alex let out a groan before pulling away from the kiss and turning to Austin. I also looked over and saw him carrying Austy.  I giggles a bit before climbing off of Alex and over to both Austin's. I took Austy out of Austin's arms and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Austin

"Well, we're suppose to go check out the last details of the wedding and talk to the photographer." Austin said after taking a look at all of us.

"Sounds like a plan." I stated. "Austin take Austy, while I take a shower."

I placed the baby back into Austin's arm and made my way to out closet. I turned back to Alex, he was just starring off into the distance. "I'm going to shower, Alex. Care to join?" I asked jokingly.

His head snapped towards me and a smirk adorned his lips. "I would love too." He replied. I walked into our shared restroom and locked the door.

"I was kidding!" I yelled at him.

"You sit on a throne of lies!" He yelled back. I smiled and continued to get in the shower.

Once I was finished, I pulled on an old My Chemical Romance band shirt, blue skinny jeans and some black flats. I walked not the bedroom and dried my hair to straighten it. Once I was done, I walked out of the bedroom and downstairs to see Austin and Alex drinking a cup coffee. Austy was sitting in his car seat.

I sat next to Alex taking his cup and taking a sip of his drink before giving it back. "Okay, do we have everything ready before we go?" I asked checking that Austy was nice and bundled up. Winter was coming close and it was starting to get a little chilly.

"Yeah, I think so. I just finished packing the baby bag." Alex mentioned as he swung the bag over his shoulder and picked up the car seat.

"I got the paper work." Austin butted in.

"Okay, I think we have everything. Let's get going." I stated and we were off. "Hey Austin since when did you become responsible?" I asked as he strapped Austy into the car. When he finished he turned to me and shrugged.

"I guess, I, I don't know, women!" He smiled, making me giggle. I made a face at him, which he ended up returning. It turned into a face making contest. Alex cleared his throat making us break our game.

"Okay, then. Let's go." Alex looked at Austin and I weirdly.

*Time lapse! You don't really want to hear about the paperwork now do you?*

The guys and I decided to get something to eat. Simple right? Not at all. Once we ordered our food and got back to the car. Alex started to fume up.

"The hell Ally?" Alex started yelling. "Couldn't you keep your eyes off the cashier for 5 seconds?!" I just stared at him in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him in hush tone, seeing the our child was asleep. Austin kept quiet.

"I saw you staring at the cashier for 2 minutes straight! You're getting married to me, not him!" Alex screamed louder making the baby startle awake and start to cry. I was fed up and wasn't going to take it. I kept my mouth shut and comforted the crying baby. Alex just mumbled things under his breath. Soon enough, Austy was calmed down. Tear stains were still left on his cheek, making my heart break even more. As soon as we arrived I pulled Austy out of the car and made my way to his bedroom, forgetting about the food. I closed the door and pulled the baby onto the changing table. I pulled off his clothes into some nice pajamas.

"Hey Ally?" I heard Austin come in.

"Yeah?" I asked in a small voice as he entered and shut the door behind him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." My voice was starting to crack. Austin's arms wrapped around me, consoling me.

"It's going to be okay. He's just stressing." I nodded and leaned back against his touch.

"I know, It's hurts you know. I'm marrying that guy in a few days. We're already fighting." I mumbled back at him. The door opened and there was a slow clap emitting from the person who entered.

"Amazing. Now she's at it with my best friend! I wonder if I should even waste my life with you." Alex sneered before slamming the door shut, making the room vibrate. Cries from Austy were now filling the room. My arms instinctively went to pick him up and console him. I felt like crying but nothing came out.

"A-A-Austin? C-Can-" I ended up choking on my words.

"Yeah, stay over at mine's. It's perfectly okay." Austin said with a sad smile. He held out his hands waiting for Austy. I gave him to Austin and made my way Alex's and I's bedroom to pack some clothes. I placed some clothes into a duffel bag then went into my studio. I went to the closet and brought out the boxes. I placed the boxes into the duffel bag and went back to Austin. He was their with the baby bag and Austy in his car seat. "I packed for Austy don't worry. I'll meet you outside." He said before taking off.

I walked over to the nightstand and found pen and paper. I sketched down a fast note, leaving it on our shared bed before taking off. Not giving a second glance at Alex on the couch.

"I don't know what's up with you but all I know is that I love you. I'll be at the church at 3:00pm. -xoxoAlly"

_____________________________________________

Sometimes I need to end things with a little bit of drama. Don't you think?

Comment/Vote/Follow

Love,           Alteration_Dimension