Chapter 24

*Alex's P.O.V*

It's been two months since Ally's dad found her. He recently moved into an apartment close by and is trying to buy Ally and I a house. We keep declining but he is so persistent. Now I know where Ally gets it from. Right now she was upstairs getting ready for the ultrasound. She has my baby, our baby. I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. I sighed dreamily at the thought. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder that made me jump. I heard Ally start laughing. "not funny!" I said to her as we made our way out of our apartment building. The drive was pretty silent. The other guys are planning on meeting us there, for the bet. I'm starting to get nervous, my grip on the steering wheel is getting tighter. I could feel my knuckles turning a sickish white. I slightly turned my head and saw my fiancée holding her growing baby bump. I smiled at the sight as we pulled into the hospital unit.

I exited the car and helped my lady out of the car. She gratefully took my hand as we walked into the building. Inside was all the guys and Ari. Her and Kendall were laughing and sitting really close while Austin was on the other side looking pretty jealous. We were about to sit down but Ally's name was being called out by a middle aged doctor. The 10 of us followed her into the examination room.
"So Ally, You brought so many people. May I ask why? There's no problem but I just want to see if my suspicion is correct." The female doctor asked Ally as she sat on the bed.

"Oh well, we made a bet. My team and I think it's a boy and they think it's a girl." She cleared up and laid down on the bed.

"Of course always happens that's why I have this larger room. Now everybody that thinks it's a boy stand on the right and everybody who thinks it's a girl move to the left." We all took our places. I was still next to Ally. The doctor gave her instructions to lift her shirt. As she did the doctor added some blue jelly onto her bump. On her belly I could see goosebumps forming. The doctor now had a wand thing that connected to a small TV. As she started moving around the wand thing a black and white pictures started forming. There I could see the small body of my child. I held onto Ally's hand and smiled.

*Ally's P.O.V.*

I held onto Alex's hand as the ultrasound was happening I could see my baby, our baby. "Okay so the baby is a.................." She started taking a pause. Everybody had their eyes fixated on her.
 "Boy." everybody was cheering at the news. My team were giving each other high-fives.   "Okay, now how many pictures would you like?" One for us, one for Alex's parents and one for my father. 

"Can I have four?" I said after I was done counting. She nodded right before she was going to start the copies Austin stopped her.

"May I have one too?" He asked sheepishly. The doctor printed our copies and we were on our way to our lunch. James, Carlos and Logan went home to take care of some business and left Kendall. We went to our favorite diner near the Miami coast. When we entered the costumers automatically turned to us and then went back to their food. We were guided to the back where a rather large table was for us. We all ordered our food and were now just sitting in the quiet. Kendall and Ari were sitting together then it was Zach, Robert, Austin, Alex and I. It was a circular table so I was sitting next to Kendall. Austin was filling with jealousy, it was easy to tell.

"What's the baby's name going to be?!?" Robert suddenly yelled and got the attention of some of the other costumers.

"Well for this name I'm deciding I need approval of the dad and of my guy best friend." I said, Austin and Alex turned their heads to me. "I was thinking of Austin Jay Constancio." There was a pause and the guys were looking at each other.