Chapter 2

"Oh yeah Ale, I was wondering if you would like to come live with My mom and I?" He stated. I looked up to him and saw him sitting at the end of the bed. "Austin I practically live here." I giggled. He kinda laughed and went back to being serious. "I mean back to La Vernia in Texas." 

I thought about it for a while. "I would love to but why? I thought you were going to be here for a year and not just 5 months?" I said sitting next to him. He looked down, "Well I finished recording my album, after it drops in about 1 week. We'll have to move back." I looked at him he looked happy but at the same time sad. 

"Austin, I would love to move with you, but it could be a little hard and your mom could get in legal trouble." Once i said that the door opened, It was Momma Mahone. "Ale sweetie we just need your mom to sign a paper giving me the power of being your legal guardian." She sat right next to me. I turned to her, "Is it that easy?" I questioned her, it seemed to good to be true. "Yes it is. Yes or no"

It was really easy for me, "Of course momma I would love too!" I yell out and hug her.

Days past and it was the day we were leaving to La Verina. I sat on the couch with my bags to the side. Austin's head was on my lap and i was playing around with his hair, "Hey Austin when are we leaving?" He looked at his phone, "not sure, babe." Yes he calls me 'babe' No were not dating but he calls me that. He's my Best friend. My mom signed this papers. She had not problem with it, she told me she was happy that i would be leaving.

"Okay kids to the car." Momma yelled at us. I pushed Austin and he fell to the floor. I grabbed my bags and ran to the car. Austin right behind me. We put our bags in the trunk and we both sat in the back seat. It was a 20 minute drive to the airport. When we got to the airport our flight was being announced we rushed through everything and made it to the plane. On the Plane i sat next to Austin and Momma two seats behind us.

During the flight Austin and I would sing random songs, yes i sing. I have my own youtube channel and lots of views. I've been offered to be signed but i always decline. I'd rather not be famous.  "Hey babe, are you excited to go to La Vernia?" Austin asked. I thought of a reply, "Yeah but i'm scared that i won't fit in and that i have to start school tomorrow!" Austin laughed at me. "Look Ale I'll have Robert look after you on the first day, He already has your schedule and books." I sighed

"Hello Everybody thanks for flying with us today, Hope you enjoy your time here in Texas." The flight attendant announced. We exited the plane and found our luggage. We hailed a taxi and it left us near Austin's house. I'm scared for tomorrow.

~Next Day~

I woke to Austin hitting me with a pillow. I kicked him and he stopped. I got out of bed it was 6am i had an hour to get ready. I walked into the restroom ang got dressed. (Outfit in comments) I walked out and saw Robert waiting. I said bye to Austin and left with Robert. I was scared of going to school but i have to suck it up