Chapter 22

*2 months later*

I was sitting in the living room with Zach, Robert and Ari. Alex was actually working with Austin. He was pretty much his 'manager'. He also made sure each show was running smoothly and that Austin was comfortable doing whatever he was suppose to do. Soon Austin gets to go on his headlining tour featuring TeraBrite. TeraBrite is a couple band. It's Sabrina and her fiancee DJ. They were YouTube famous and Austin discovered them. Now to give them more popularity he's bringing them on tour with him.

"Ally so what do you think of a huge wedding?" Ari asked me. I turned to her giving her my attention.

"What?" I asked since i didn't get her question the first time.

"Do you want a small wedding or a huge wedding?" She asked slower this time.

"Shouldn't we wait for Alex to be here? He has a say in this too. If it was up to me a small wedding. Just some friends and family." I said and then looked at the guys.

"It doesn't matter, the important thing is that I'm the best man!" Robert commented.

"What? No! I'm going to be the best man!" Zach countered attacked. They were soon in an argument on who was going to be the best man. I started laughing. I got weird looks from the guys.

"What?" They both said in unison. Wow, they are clueless. I calmed down and then explained.

"We all know Austin is going to be the best man, there's no argument there. You'll guys just be the groomsmen." I said. They sighed and kept arguing on who's going to be the best man. "Okay! How about a bet? I bet you guys 20 bucks each that Austin will be the best man and you two the groomsmen." They exchanged looks

"DEAL!" They both yelled. We each handed Ari a 20 dollar bill. 80 dollars in all. These boys are stupid.

"You do know Ally will win this money? Austin has that place for sure." Ari said too. Robert shook his head. Wow these boys are stubborn. The front door was pushed open and Austin came in cheering. Alex followed him chuckling, he then threw himself next to me on the couch and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Why so happy Austin?" I asked knowingly and looked at the guys. They then gave me a look.

"I'm Alex's best man!" He yelled and sat on the other side of me. Robert and Zach started groaning and saying how it wasn't fair. Ari handed me the 80 dollars. Ari and I started laughing as I put the money in my pocket.

"Hm, let me guess you bet the guys that Austin would be my best man. They didn't think so and agreed. Now they lost 20 dollars each?" Alex questioned, surprisingly he got it correct. I nodded in response. Him and Austin started laughing too. I looked at the guys and they were both blushing. Damn this is too cute.

"Okay, how about you? Who's your maid of honor and bridesmaids?" Austin asked while flipping through one of the wedding preparation magazines.

"Well, Ari is my maid of honor. Joanna Perez, Malese Jow, Katelyn Traver and Alexa Vega as bridemaids." I said listing all of my good friends. Austin jotted the names down in the wedding book. He then turned to Alex

"What about you Romeo?" He said when Alex didn't say anything.

"Best Man Austin Mahone. Groomsmen will be Robert Villanueva, Zach Dorsey, Adam Constancio and Andrew Constancio." He said right off the top of his head. Austin wrote the names down. Okay, that's done. I looked down, when I thought about me walking down the aisle. Alone. My father abandoned me when I was younger. My mom died of alcohol poisoning. All my uncles, Aunts and cousins hate me and moved to California. I wasn't the popular girl at school so I didn't have any friends either. Most of the people I know is because of Austin and Alex. I had no one.