Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Alex Constancio

I hopped in the car with Robert and started making his way out of the school. We were about halfway there when he stopped and pulled over. "Robert? Why did you stop?" I questioned him. I looked over to him. He turned to me. "How was your first day?" He asked sincerely.

"Um good but why didn't you tell me at Austin's?" I asked him. He thought for a few seconds, "Well once you got home i might not be able to talk to you. Austin will try to talk to you more." He sighed. I laughed. "Well Rob, when i get home i want to sleep. So I'll just say hi to Austin and then got to his room and sleep."

Robert laughed and started driving. We finally arrived. I hoped out of his car and walked inside the house like it was my own. Once i entered Austin attacked me with i hug. I hugged back and then pushed him away. "How was your say babe?" Austin asked. "Fine it was fun". Robert suddenly appeared next to me "Babe? when did you two start dating?" I rolled my eyes, "Austin explain, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap. This means DO NOT DISTURB" I emphasized the last part.

I ran upstairs and threw my backpack near the closet. Once i took off my shoes i plopped on Austin's bed. I laid down and saw all of his fan posters. They were amazing some with 'I <3 Austin' and others with drawings. After about two minutes i started to black out. I managed to sleep but I was awaken by yelling coming from downstairs. I sat up and looked at my phone. I only slept for 20minutes.

I opened the door and slowly and quietly made my way to the stairs. I once i made it, i stood next to the rail where Austin and Alex were fighting. Alex yelled out, "I'm your best friend not that girl you just met 5 months ago. Austin we've been through everything and now you say it's all about her. I hate her!" I quietly gasped. Austin replied, "I am not replacing you. You will always be my best friend. She is my other best friend. Both of you are important to me!" He was clearly being annoyed. I kinda had enough.

I walked down the stairs and stood in front of Alex. "So you hate me? Hm, that's sad because today in school you said you cared about me and now you hate me." I told him. He looked at me with disbelief. "Y-you're his best friend?" I nodded. "Well Alex we just started our friendship but i think we should just end it here." I put on my shoes and walked out the front door. Where was i going? I don't know. I kept walking until i made it to a shopping center. I walked around and found a Starbucks.

I entered and ordered and sat down waiting for my drink. I just looked down and thought id what happened. He hated me without knowing me. I looked up and looked around no one was here just me. I looked back down and then i heard the door opened. I didn't even look up, yup i was that depressed.

After a bit, someone sat across from me. I looked up and saw Alex smile. He handed me my coffee and he started drinking his own. Which was the same one as mine. "Hey I'm Alexander Ruben Constancio but you can call me Alex, AC or Sleezy H. I'm 17 and Austin Mahone's best friend. I heard you're Austin's best friend too. So i thought it would be a good idea to be best friends too. We three can be the 3 musketeers."

I smiled. "Well Alex, I'm Alejandra Valentine. You can call me Ale or Ally. Yes I'm Austin's best friend and I'm 16. I wish we could be best friends but i think you hate me." I looked down. As I looked down i felt his hand on my chin and made me look at him. "I may have said things i didn't mean but I want to get to know you." I smiled and we started talking about lots of Random things.

After a bit, he got a phone call, "Hold up a minute i'll be right back." He got up and left. As soon as he came back, he wasn't smiling and his eyes were glossy. He didn't sit back down and just got his drink and left. I got up and followed him out the door. "Alex!" He was at his car and about to get in. He looked at me and his eyes were red now. "Alex what's wrong." I looked at him and then up. Dark clouds were rolling in, Rain. "It's none of your business" He hissed. Ouch that hurt

"Um okay" i looked down and started walking back home. Alex got into his car and drove off. I walked down the street and it started raining. I sighed as I didn't have a hoodie and i was wearing the same clothes as i went to school. I kept walking and then a car pulled up next to me. I looked over and saw Alex come out. He took off his white 'SWAG' pull over sweat shirt and helped me put it on.

He looked into my eyes while we stood in the rain and Inexpectantly he kissed me. It took me by surprise but i kissed back, after a minute he helped me into the car and he drove off. After a few minutes we were in front of Austin's house. I looked at Alex and he was looking at the street. I sighed and got out. I walked to the porch as i was about to get under the porch i saw that Alex got out. He ran over to me and said, "So Ale, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He looked down at me. I didn't know what to say. "Alex don't you have a girfriend?" Was the first thing that i said.

"Yeah but she broke up with me to go out eith this jock. That actually helped me realize what i feel for. I noticed that i fell head over heels for you." I smiled. "Alex in that case, I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled and he started leaning and i did too until our lips touched and moved in sync. All of a sudden there were 'awes' coming from behind us. I pulled back and saw that Austin, Robert, Tyler, Zach and Mama were there. I blushed and hugged Alex he smiled and kissed my forehead. Damn I love this guy too much.