Chapter 20

*Five Years later*

*Alex P.O.V.*

I walked into this beautiful jewelry store. I looked around in the cases, nothing was catching my attention. I sighed and a worker came by, "Hey cutey what are you looking for?" She asked in a happy tone.

I looked up at her and got a better look at her appearance. She was tall, had black hair, an arm covered with tattoos and a few piercings. Completely punk-rock. "Um, I'm looking for a ring." I said still looking at the cases.

"Hm, which kind of rings? Fashion rings? appearance rings? promise rings? Engagement rings? Wedding rings?" I stopped her after wedding rings.

"Engagement rings." I said and looked up at her. I turned around and saw Austin and Dave checking out tags.

"Hm, little to young to be looking for engagement rings aren't we?" She says and then signals me to follow her. I followed her to a different case.

"For your information I'm 24." I said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, whatever. Anyways what kind of design? Like a small diamond? Or big? or heart like?" She said pointing at different types of rings. I looked around at the different ones.Then one caught my attention. It was silver, had three diamonds. One of the diamonds was bigger than others. It was in the middle and the smaller ones were to it's side. It looked like three blooming flowers.

I smiled and pointed at it. "That one." I said in a whispered.

"Nice choice." She said and handed it to me. I looked at it dreamily. It was perfect.

"Guys!" I exclaimed over my shoulder. I was then surrounded by Dave and Austin. "What do you think?" I said holding it up a little for them to see it.

"It's beautiful and perfect for her." Dave said patting my back.

"She'll love it." Austin said too. I smiled and nodded.

"This one please." I said to the lady, whose name is Macy. She takes it from my grasp.

"Okay Romeo, Do you want in engraving?" She asks looking at the ring. I smile to myself and think

"Yeah, 'A+A' then a heart next to it." I said still with my giddy smile, thinking of Ally when she gets this.

"Hm, okay I'll be right back." She says and leaves to go do the engraving.

"Hey, guys I'll be right back." I said while making my way to the restroom. I entered and did my business. Not going in detail, sickos!

I exited the restroom to find Austin and Dave waiting near the entrance with a box in his hands.

"Finally! Now let's go eat!" Austin said while giving me the box and then throwing his hands in the air.

"Wait, I need to pay the ring" I said pulling him

"No I paid. Just think of it as my wedding present. Now no arguing and let's go." Austin said pulling me out of the store. As much as I wanted to protest, he kept interrupting me, saying he doesn't want to hear it.

I let it go and we went to the food court to go eat

*Ally's P.O.V.*

I was sitting in the bathroom. I've been throwing up a few times already. Serious, if I have the stomach flu before the family reunion tonight, I'll kill the first person I see. I sat up walked out of the restroom. I entered the kitchen and grabbed an apple.