Chapter 15

Riker and I walked around town. I should be heading home but not just yet. I already texted Austin that I was with R so It shouldn't be a problem.

"Thank you again for pretending to be my boyfriend. I wouldn't know what to do if you didn't pull through for me." I said as I sat on the wooden bench and pushing a random strand of hair from my face.

"No problem It's obvious you still like him so you know why not make him suffer for hurting your beautiful heart and soul." He smiled.

Aw, He's like my second best friend After Austin of course. Speaking of Austin he texted.

From: Austin

Hey Ally, I need you to come home please!!!!!!!! Hurry up Love yeah. -Ameezy

To: Austin

Yeah I'll be on my way. Love you too! -Ally

I smiled and sent the text. "Hey R, Do you think you can drive me to my house? Austin says he needs me and I should hurry up." I asked while looking up at him. He nodded and helped me into the car. The drive there was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence it was more of a comfortable silence.

Once we were outside the house I gathered my purse and said a goodbye to Riker. I hoped out of the car and Riker drove off. As I approached the porch I noticed all the lights were off. Why did Austin tell me to come home if he's not even here?

I sighed and opened the door. Once I stepped in and locked the door I noticed there was a trail of candles leading to the dining room. I followed them while leaving my things on the couch. When I entered the dinning room I saw that everything was nice and set up.

In the corner two people were standing. Is that Austin with a guitar? The lights came up but not strong they were dimmed. Now I could see who they were. It was Austin with his guitar.

And someone I didn't expect to see. Alex. He was wearing a red and black plaid shirt, black skinnies and red converse. His head was down but I could tell he had a sly and nervous smile.

 He had his hands behind his back. He looked up and his eyes met with mine. Those crystal brown eyes that gave me the chills, the ones that made me fall for. But most of all the ones that broke my heart around two weeks ago.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I saw them exchange a look.

Austin started strumming his guitar. The song was so familiar, then he started singing lightly. Not to loud just calming.

'I promise I would be there
I swear I'm on my way
I know you may not hear me
But that's the price I'll pay

For taking you for granted
You're the air I breathe
I gave you everything but
It was everything but me

I don't know how I would ever go all alone walking on my own
Like angels, you were floating to me
And that's how it should be

'Cause I don't wanna waste another moment
I don't wanna pay for things unspoken
I just wanna race with arms wide open
Take a shot in the dark to be where you are

I don't wanna watch the world keep changing
When I'm not with you my heart keeps shaking
Cover up my eyes and just stop pacing
Take a shot in the dark to be where you are
Take a shot in the dark.'

'Shot In The Dark'
by Big Time Rush. Of course they would pick a song that I know and love. Austin continued it was more of background music now. Alex looked up to me and took a few steps forward now there was at least a foot of distance between us. He pulled a bouquet of red and white roses from behind his back.

"Ally I know I hurt you so many times but it hurts to be away from you. I ache for your touch. Just without a hug I can't survive. My heart breaks every time I see you with another guy that isn't me. I know you're with Riker and we can never be fixed. But I just need to know If I can have your forgiveness. I learned I can't let Sarah control my life anymore. She's out of my life, I understand that won't make your decision change but I need you to say you forgive me and we could go back to being j-just f-friends."

Alex looked down and there were visible tears sliding down his cheeks. He looked up again and I could easily see the pain, and guilt he had. It hurt him not to be with me.

It hurts me too. Every thing he said, was true, I missed him as much as he missed me.

I felt like I was about to cry too. I really want to forgive him and tell him I was never with Riker but It's not like it's that easy. I looked over to Austin and he was looking at Alex, he had a sad look on his face. He kept playing but this time he was playing 'When I Was Your Man' By Bruno Mars

"A-alex, I-I don't know if I can do this........."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops guess you'll just have to wait for next week. ;D ~AllyConstancio