Chapter 34

(December 11, Four days until the wedding)

I woke up to an empty bed. Alex wasn't here. Then it came back to me. We got into a fight. I just laid there thinking about what happened. I picked up my phone and saw that I had no messages. I sighed and got out of bed. I trudged downstairs to see Austin laying on the couch watching TV. I sat in the chair next to next to him and fixated my gaze on the show, SpongeBob, of course. I smiled at the idiotic things Patrick was doing to annoy Squidward. 

"Want breakfast?" Austin asked, making me break my gaze from the TV.

"Um, sure?" I said in a question form. Since when did Austin cook? was my first question. He got up and entered the kitchen. I followed his lead, but instead entered my room, which was the guest room. There I saw Austy peacefully sleeping on his portable crib. Austin has the extra one here, when he baby sits for us.

I picked out some clothes which consisted of a white button down and blue skinny jeans. I picked up my hair into a pony tail and put on my white Vans. Movement of blankets were then being made in the room. I turned to see that Austy was now wide awake. I looked down at him and he had a happy expression on his face. I picked him up and sat on my bed. "Why are you so happy today?" I asked the baby.

Babbling noises was all I got from him. "What my little angel wants to speak now?" I asked him in a baby voice. A small giggle was then emitted from him. "Aw." I picked up my phone a took a selfie with him. I posted it on Instagram with the caption- 'This little angel woke up with a smile and wants to start speaking.' I placed my phone down and made my way back to the living room with Austy. Of course, I placed Austy in his portable crib before pushing him into the living room. I then entered the kitchen to see that Austin had made a medium sized breakfast. "So Mr. Chef, when did you learn to cook this much?" I asked while laughing and taking a bite of bacon.

"Hm, since I decided it was time to settle down." Austin retorted.

"Woah, woah, woah. Settling down? That means no more music. Austin, you're Austin Mahone. What about your Mahomies?" I started rushing out.

"Calm down there chica!" Austin started, making me shut up. "I just want to get married and have a kid. Settle down. Maybe take a break. I'm 23, I'm young. I could start traveling and stuff after I have a kid you know." He said in a duh voice.

"Yeah you can. That doesn't mean you won't miss your kid if you're gone for three months in another country. Getting married is a huge deal. What if you marry someone and a month later you divorce?" I paused and thought. "I don't want that." My voice getting smaller after I notice where I'm going with this.

What if I marry Alex and not everything is what it seems? What if once we're married we divorce the next month? Most importantly, what if he doesn't show for the wedding in these four days? I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Austin with a sad smile.

"Forget about it. It doesn't matter. I won't give up on my music. You're right. Think of the present and not the future." Austin said while smiling. I smiled and nodded at him. He served me a plate of eggs, bacon, waffles and fruit.

"Thank you Austin." I smiled and started to eat. He did the same with his plate and then sat down right next to me. As unrealistic as it could seem his cooking wasn't have bad. "Dude! Where did you learn to cook? This is amazing!" I complemented.

Austin's cheeks turned a slightly pinkish before answering. Like he always does when he receives a complement. "All I did was place some bacon and eggs in a pan and cooked it. Placed some waffles into the toaster and cut up some fruit. Get with it Ally, you've done this before!" He said with sassiness.