Hot Choco

In which jeongguk at taehyung meet at a café.

sounds boring and probably is but okay
•••••••

Jeongguks teeth chattered as he shivered when the chilly winter breeze hit his face sweeping away his bangs as he walked down the road to his favourite cafe

With his hands dug deep in the pockets of the long coat as he snuggled his chin in the top of his off white knitted turtleneck, jeongguk tried his best to stay as warm as he could.

After a long five minute walk, his mouth curved upwards lightly at the sight of his favourite place Beans 'n Cream Café .

Making his way towards the place, he pushed the door of the almost empty cafe, sighing at the familiar smell of baked goods and sweetness mixed with strong fragrance of the freshly brewed coffee beans.

Bowing at the staff, the ravenette walked towards the counter, eyes searching for his usual barista, Jin, who unfortunately was not there.

Taking his hands out of his pockets, Jeongguk tapped his fingers on the counter, his cocoa brown eyes staring holes into the wooden table, waiting for someone to take his order.

"Um excuse me, would you like to order?" a deep voice fell on his ears which made his eyes snap up from the table to the owner of the voice.

What the- jeongguk thought as he looked at the soft silver haired male whose bangs covered his forehead, brown eyes soft yet enchanting, a prefect nose and red plump lips pouting in confusion as the ravenette stared without realising.

"u-um w-would you like to order, sir?" the silver head blushed at the unwavering stare which made him squirm in his place.

"u-uh yes I'd like a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and marshmallows, thank you" the ravenette got out of his trance, scolding himself internally for staring at the barista like a creep.

"that'll be-" the silver head stopped mid sentence when the ravenette pulled out five dollar bill and told the barista to keep the change.

Busying himself with the hot chocolate, the barista did not realise how focused jeongguk was as he took in the smaller details on his face, how beautifully moles were spread on his face, how the baristas tounge poked out to layer the whipped cream perfectly.

Jeongguk sighed at his perfection, awing om the inside.

"by the way, are you new here.....taehyung?" the ravenette tried to make a small talk with the very attractive barista whose name was written in cursive on a batch which was stuck on his knitted sweater.

"huh y-yeah yes I'm new here" taehyung being very shy, stumbled on his words as his face turned baby pink out of embarrassment.

"your uh name, sir?"  taehyung softly mumbled while opening the cap of the black bold marker, his eyes wide when he looked at the customer.

"Jeongguk" the ravenette informed, a smile threatening to break out when he saw the barista furrow his bold eyebrows in concentration, trying to write his name on the paper cup.

"here si-" taehyung got interrupted as he heard the familiar sound of his brother, Jin.

"oh youve met him already" Jin smiled at jeongguk who did the same.

"jeongguk this is taehyung, my brother and taehyung this is jeongguk our regular customer" jin introduced the boys again and this time the ravenette extended his hand towards the silver haired barista who shook it with a shy smile on his face.

"its nice to meet you taehyung ssi" with a smirk on his face, the ravenette let go the baristas hand who couldn't help but blush harder and shyly smile at the male.

"my hot chocolate taehyung ssi, i think its turning cold don't you think?" the ravenette teased amd the sliver head immediately handed the other his cup muttering a sorry.

"call me jeongguk, we'll be seeing each other often taehyung" the ravenette winked and the barista's cheeks dusted red for the hundredth time in fifteen minutes.

"bye jeongguk" taehyung waved at jeongguk who smiled and turned on his heels making his way outside of the cafe, smiling like an awestruck fool at the thought of seeing the adorable silver haired barista again.

•••••••

Was this passable?👁👄👁