roommate

toptae
mature
•••••••

having a roommate can be fun.

especially when you can have sex with them and laze around instead of paying attention to online classes.
exactly what taehyung and jeongguk do.

so here they were at ten o'clock in the fucking morning with jeongguk in between taehyung's legs from under the table with his red head peaking out, tracing his clothed cock with the tip of his forefinger.

"are you muted?" asked jeongguk, his pretty doe eyes wide and a grin decorating his face.

"mhm"

"what about the camera?"

"it's off, suck me off already" the dark haired male replied, his brows furrowed as he fixed his glasses which were sliding off the bridge of his nose.

"keep the camera on" jeongguk commanded, he knew it very well taehyung was not the one to be dominated but he wanted to try.

"why"

"want others to see how good i can make you feel, are you okay with that?" jeongguk replied while his tattooed hand settled on taehyung's semi-hard erection before giving it a harsh squeeze when he saw him nod and open the camera.

the red haired boy bit his lip, smiling as he helped taehyung get rid of his pants and boxers making his member spring out.

wrapping his hand around the base, jeongguk lazily dragged his hand upwards and downwards, feeling him throbbing under his hand before he leaned his head forward, spreading taehyung's knees apart and giving the slit small kitten licks.

he heard taehyung hum. peeking at him, he saw the ravenette staring at the camera, his eyebrows drawing together and his bottom lip in a gentle hold between his teeth.

jeongguk wrapped his small, pink lips around the head of taehyung's veiny cock, poking his tongue out and swirling it around the slit.

"stop teasing jeongguk" the authoritative, deep voice of taehyung made the boy sink his mouth down on the fully erected member of the ravenette until the he could feel the tip touch the back of his neck.

and taehyung wasn't even fully in his mouth.

he gripped the base of taehyung's cock, before moving his head in rhythmic movements along with his hands which occasionally played with his balls.

he hollowed his cheeks, purposely grazing his teeth gently on the sensitive member of the dark haired boy making him thrust into his mouth.

jeongguk continued his movements, his eyes filling with unshed tears as he gagged while his own cock was begging for attention.

"taehyung, are you alright, sweetie" OH FUCK. jeongguk didn't realise but taehyung fully heard his professor call out for him.

"y-yes miss, its just my, um, my dog is biting me from under the table, if you could please give me a second" excusing himself with a bullshit reason taehyung quickly shut his mic and camera off, his hands sliding into the soft red locks of the boy under him.

gribbing on the hair, taehyung jerked his hips upwards, biting his lip as he felt his massive and gifted dick hit the back of jeongguk's throat which had the boy hold onto the ravenette's thick thighs.

soft whimpers left jeongguk's mouth as taehyung fucked his face, tears escaping his eyes.

"fuck, doing s-so well baby" the dark haired male praised as jeongguk massaged his balls and used his tongue to help taehyung find his release while he trailed his bony fingers under his boxers and played with himself.