Porn Shoot 2

In which jeongguk and taehyung meet outside the shoot and fall in love.

dedicated to ILOVESPRITEU cause she wanted it , ily I HOPE YOU LIKE IT OR ELSE 🔪 ❤kidding 😌

••••••••

"meet me outside of this and I'll show you who the real top is" taehyung whispered loud enough for only Jeongguk to hear.

throwing him a wink, he left with his driver, leaving a flushed jeongguk behind
___________

exactly like taehyung said that he'd show jeongguk who the real top is, he did. both the boys casually fucked here and there ever since that shoot happened.

both the boys were pretty satisfied with their agreement of being fuck buddies, until feelings entered the frame.

It's been 3 months since that shoot and taehyung had invited jeongguk over, for well, another fuck. but this time taehyung was well aware of his sentiments for the ravenette. this was more than just a casual fuck for taehyung while he knew he meant nothing more to jeongguk. oh boy was he wrong.

they both were laying on the bed, cuddled up against each other, still sticky with sweat and their liquids because of their exhausting previous activities.

taehyung's arm was around around jeongguk's hips, rubbing them with his thumb slightly while the ravenette had his head resting in the crook of taehyung's neck, his fingers tracing random patterns on his chest.

there was pin drop silence in the bedroom, making the uneven breathing of the both boys audible. the silence was eating taehyung up, so he decided to speak, to finally make the boy snuggling in his arms aware of his adoration for the ravenette.

"gguk i have something to say" taehyung said after taking a deep breath to calm himself down. jeongguk replied that he had something to say to taehyung too.

"you first" taehyung nudged jeongguk's nose with his.

"no you first" the ravenette mumbled with a shy smile on his face, not knowing how his usually dominating self vanished into thin air in front of taehyung.

this 'you first' bickering continued for a while before both of them settled on saying what they want to together on the count of three.

taehyung lifted his hand from jeongguk's full round hips, folding his fingers with the count.

'one' taehyung lifted his first finger. the heart of both the boys beating rapidly.

'two' taehyung gestured the number with his fingers

'two and a half' taehyung teased before finally sticking his third finger up.

'and three'

"i like you"

"i like you"

both the boys said, almost screaming as of the tension.

"you what?"

"you what?"

the question left both the boys' mouth simultaneously before their cheeks reddened and they burst into a fit of laughter.

taehyung got on top of a laughing jeongguk, straddling his waist as looked at him straight in the eyes, jeongguk's laughter died down, the unwavering stare of the boy on top of him making him shudder at the intensity.