ride me (2)

Mature

"ride me"
•••••••

taehyung looked at himself in the mirror, his back pressed against jeongguks naked rock hard chest.

body covered in purple and bright red  marks, eyes hooded and slight drool dripping from the side of his mouth as he bounced on jeongguks cock, watching his hole engulf it and the girth of it stretching him out.

rolling his hips faster on the huge length, taehyung moaned when jeongguk tweaked his buds making his back arch.

the expression of pure bliss and pleasure on the ravenettes face as he threw his head back made taehyung feel so so proud making him sink down powerfully on the erect cock of his boyfriend.

the sensations travelling through his body got harder when the raven haired male wrapped his hand around taehyungs hard shaft, pumping it slowly as he teasing brushed his thumb on its tip making the brunette moan and shudder, his eyes casting down from the mirror away from his wrecked state.

"you look away again and im tying you up. are we clear?" jeongguk growled, stopping his wrist movements as he help taehyung by the waist to stop him from moving.

the brunette, too lost and whiny at the loss of pleasure couldnt reply.

"i asked are we fucking clear?" jeongguk asked wrapped his one veiny hand around the base of the brunettes neck  as he applied light pressure on it and gripped his brown locks, tugging at them slightly making taehyung look at how much of a mess he was.

"y-yes master" the brunette replied as he gazed at himself in the reflector, his cock throbbing, begging for the slightest touch.

jeongguk smirked when he started fisting the brunettes erection again without any warning, his one hand still resting on the others throat making sure the body was looking at his wrecked state while his lips worked on marking the soft but already bruised neck and jaw of the small boy.

"tsk such a pretty whore for master" jeongguk smirked as he watched taehyungs heat engulf his member making he brunette quiver at the feeling of being full with his mouth dropped open as he begged for more.

"o-only for m-master" the brunette moaned harder when jeongguk snapped his hips making taehyung's body jerk forward but the ravenettes hold on his throat keeping him in his place.

"w-wanna see you, ah-" taehyung begged, the want to see and touch jeongguk getting to him when he was getting fucked, or rather fucking himself of the thick cock of his master.

"but do you deserve it, hm?" the ravenette bit on taehyungs shoulder, fresh bite marks making the boy shudder when he looked at the reflector, his eyes staring into the brown ones of the man who was penetrating his ass.

the question made taehyung immediately mumble out a string of sorry's for whatever he did as he begged to touch the ravenette, to look at him.

jeongguk slipped himself out of taehyung and turned the boy around and thrusted his cock in again making the others knees buck and fall onto his lap. taehyung wrapped his arms around the dark haired males neck as his head fell om his broad shoulder.

the ravenette grabbed the boys tiny waist from one hand and put his other hand behind the boys head , holding him in place before he rose up from the bed and pushed them against a wall making taehyung almost scream at the feeling of the hard and cold wall hit his back.

taehyung threw his head back when he felt jeongguk gave his hips a harsh smack and started penetrating his ass, hitting his spot dead on, his pace getting faster and faster.

jeongguk hummed in the brunettes ear when he felt taehyung clench his hole, the feeling intensifying, making his stomach coil.

"c-close" the submissive grabbed on the others shoulder as he whimpered when he felt jeongguk grip his cock and pump it while his other hand pinched his nipples.

jeongguk fastened his movements, his forehead slick with sweat making his bangs stick together, as taehyung ground his hips to meet every thrust, the rhythm making both of them overwhelmed.

with the feeling of taehyungs hole clenching on his member and his heat engulfing it, jeongguk found himself close, his thrusts becoming sloppier.

with one last tug on his cock amd another thrust from jeongguk, both the males came, white ropes of cum covering taehyungs stomach as his body jerked forward when he felt his boyfriend come inside of him with a grunt.

the ravenette still continued his movements at a slower pace as he rode his high with pants leaving his mouth. after a few minutes of both the boys breathing deeply,  Jeongguk cleaned taehyung and himself before settling his sleepy boyfriend on the bed and cuddling closer to him before they feel asleep.

•••••••

That sucked

Thank you for reading<3