Thigh Riding

Mature and a lil fluffy

top gguk
bottom tae
••••••

recently taehyung was having a hard time coping with all the stress from work and jeongguk always palying overwatch instead of talking to him was not helping either.

since the past two weeks, jeongguk was always either working or playing, without even realising that he did not spend time with his cute red-head boyfriend.

jeongguk was again playing overwatch while taehyung sat on the couch missing his boyfriend's touch. so he decided to well just sit on his lap.

jeongguk was in the middle of cursing someone who supposedly was "playing bad" when he felt taehyung's arm touch his hand. the red-head removed one of jeongguk's hand from the keyboard, getting under it as he sat down on his thicc thighs.

taehyung wrapped his arms around jeongguk's neck, playing with the blonde hair at the nape of his neck while he wiggled around to straddle jeongguk's waist, the blonde still frozen in shock at his boyfriend's action because he knew taehyung was almost never the one to initiate skinship.

taehyung rested his head on the crook, sighing contently at the warmth jeongguk's body radiated. he cuddled even closer just wanting to soak in all the warmth he could and forget about every stressful thing.

he felt jeongguk peck the tip of his ear before saying in the mic that he would continue this another day.

the blonde then snaked one of his arm around the red-head's slim waist while resting the palm of his other hand on the soft flesh of taehyung's hips.

"what happened tae?" jeongguk whispered lightly in taehyung's ears making goosebumps appear on his nape.

"nothing ggukie, just stressed, hold me for some time please" the red head silently let out and then felt jeongguk leave soft kisses wherever he had access to, tightening his hold on taehyung.

"sleep baby" jeongguk knew taehyung was tired and as he had predicted, the red-head was fast asleep on his lap, soft snores coming out his slightly opened mouth.

🌺

taehyung had been sleeping on jeongguk's lap for almost an hour making his thighs sore and back ache. the blonde shifted a little to ease the discomfort, accidentally rubbing his crotch against taehyung.

taehyung was a light sleeper so he woke up when he felt something rub against his dick.

taehyung's messy hair and slightly puffy lips after the nap and the rubbing of crotch made jeongguk hard. the blonde then rocked his hips upwards to find some kind of relief making taehyung moan.

even though he had just woken up, taehyung couldn't help but notice how hard his boyfriend was and the fact that jeongguk and him haven't done anything for the past weeks made them both crave each other and more turned on.

jeongguk knew taehyung was horny too when he felt the red head grind against him, slowly rocking his hips to relieve the pent up sexual frustration.

"i want to try something" Jeongguk's raspy voice fell on taehyung's ear making him halt.

"what?"

"ride my thigh" jeongguk shifted taehyung from his lap to his right thigh in a swift motion, his hands resting om either side if the red heads waist.

taehyung looked at jeongguk dead in the eyes, grabbing on his shoulders for support as he slowly rolled his hips. the sensations spread out throughout his whole body, his wetness forming a wet patch oh his sweatpants.

"look at you, so hard and wet just by grinding, makes me wonder what would happen when i insert my dick in your pretty little hole" jeongguk's lewd words made taehyung moan louder as he rocked his hips at a faster pace.

jeongguk just watched taehyung pleasure himself using his thigh, getting harder second by second. taehyung's head rolled back for a second which made jeongguk grab his chin harshly making the red head look at him in the eyes, whimpers leaving his mouth at the eye contact.

"eyes on me all the fucking time. are we clear" jeongguk wrapped his hand around taehyung's neck, his fingers around his throat as his thumb rested on his chin.

taehyung ground harder and faster on the thick thigh, jeongguk's filthy words made him close.

"i'm- i'm c-close" taehyung's eyes rolled back at the overwhelming pleasure flooding through his body.

"cum" that one command was enough to make taehyung reach his high as he jerked forward,coming in his sweatpants.

taehyung's forhead was covered in sweat, the red dye slightly dripping from the sides as his head fell on jeongguk's shoulders.

the blonde just held taehyung's hips, getting up from the chair, heading towards their bedroom.

"don't think we're done yet, my dick is still hard"

taehyung lazily chuckled at his words, mentally preparing himself for the long long night.

•••••••••••
I

dk how but this hit 100 reads, off thank you so much to whoever is reading💜💜
Also

Ew this wasn't good but what can i say, thigh riding is my kink ;)

byeeeeee💜