restroom

Mature

Top gguk
Bottom tae

I don't like this at all, proceed at your own risk, you have been warned💀
•••••••••••••••••

taehyung entered the bar, his eyes filled with tears because he walked in on his manwhore of a boyfriend, fucking someone else, on his bed, to "satisfy his needs" because taehyung wasn't enough for him.

taehyung walked in, pushing past the crowd of people covered in sweat, some grinding, others making out and took a seat on the bar stool, cupping his face with his hands and crying silently. his thoughts going back to how his ex-boyfriend was giving some girl hickies as she moaned, he felt disgusted. how could he not know that his ex was just a gold digger.

his thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone sit beside him. he quickly wiped his tears with his fists and pushing his head up, looking at the person who took a seat beside him.

taehyung did not realise he was staring at the very attractive man.

"take a picture, it'll last longer." jungkook said, as he felt the stare of the gorgeous boy.

"huh" taehyung was still in a daze, shamelessly looking at the man, taking in his beautiful features, totally forgetting he was just cheated up on.
as he realised what the man said, his cheeks reddened with the blush that rose to his cheeks.

hold the pose, lemme grab my phone real quick. taehyung shamelessly thought.

"jeongguk" the man, who looked like he was in his early twenties, spoke up.

"huh" taehyung was still in a daze, shamelessly looking at the man, taking in his beautiful features, totally forgetting he was just cheated up on.

jeongguk chuckled at the other boy's dazed eyes. taehyung snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the melodic chuckle and blushed out of embarrassment.

"the name's jeongguk" jungkook said with a smirk, as he watched taehyung cheeks darkening more with the blush.

"oh, you can call me taehyung" the boy smiled at jeongguk, forgetting about his ex for a minute.

taehyung had originally come here to drink the living shit out of him and forget his cheating ex, but once jeongguk asked him to dance with him, he took his hand as they pushed past the sweaty bodies, their hands clasped with each other's.

just then the dj had decided to change the song to a soft one (a/n : can you blame me, my username speaks for me)

jeongguk snaked his arms around taehyung's waist, as tae wrapped his arms around the other's neck, softly playing with the hair at his nape.

"why were you crying?" jeongguk asked, remembering the boy's tear stained red cheeks.

"my boyfriend, ex boyfriend, cheated on me. in my bed." taehyung replied, surprisingly he didn't feel anything this time.

least to say jeongguk was jungshook, someone could cheat on someone as perfect as taehyung. but he stopped there, not asking anything else.

their hips swayed slowly with the music as taehyung looked at jeongguk's cocoa brown, warm eyes. his eyes darted slowly from the soft brown eyes to the plump pink lips and so did jeongguk's. both the boys leaned forward, their lips touched softly at first, not moving. after a few seconds, jeongguk moved his lips against taehyung's slowly, taehyung responded almost instantly, melting into the kiss.

the soft kiss turned into a hot one as jeongguk darted his tounge out, swiping it across taehyung's bottom lips asking for entrance, but taehyung didn't give him access to explore his mouth as he tugged hard at jeongguk's hair, making him moan.