the hot doc

In which taehyung is a veterinary doctor and jeongguk's dog couldn't seem to shit.

••••••

"come on baby, push" jeongguk cheered lightly only to hear strangled sounds from his dog.

"just shit already tannie" jeongguk patted the dog's head before nuzzling his face in the soft fur.

Its been three days and jeongguk's dog couldn't seem to poop so the ravenette finally decided to pay the vet a visit.

As soon as the thought of seeing the hot doctor after so long crossed the ravenette's head, a smile formed on his lips and his cheeks tinged red.

Jeongguk knew the doctor for long enough to like him.

The ravenette decided to adopt his pretty dog, yeontan when he saw him three years ago while Voulenteering to take care of shed animals.

Yeontan was the psychically weakest dog, his previous owner never really paid him mind and seeing the innocent dog in such a heartbreaking condition, jeongguk couldn't help but adopt him.

When he had brought yeontan home for the first time, the dog would neither eat nor drink even a sip of water, he would just sit in one corner with a sad face.

That's when jeongguk decided to take him to a vet and that's where he met doctor Kim or the hot doctor as he liked to call him. The brunette doctor did everything he could to make yeontan as healthy and happy as he was today. Also that was when jeongguk decided to make the hot doctor his doggo's permanent vet. And least to say, the three year old pup loved the doctor too.

He went for yeontan's check ups and vaccines only when doctor kim was available and it had already been six months since their last meeting so least to say the ravenette was ecstatic to meet the doctor.

"aw baby its okay, we'll get you checked by your favourite doctor" rather my favourite jeongguk mumbled to himself as he put yeontan in his clothes and changed himself into a maroon tshirt and grey sweatpants.

Rather than putting a leash on tannie, he decided to carry the little puppy in his arms since the clinic was not very far.

The ravenette closed the door behind him, checking once and then leaving with a small smile on his face.

°°°°°

Taehyung had just finished the check up of a furry grey cat and was now slumped against his chair, clicking his pen again and again waiting for the next appointment.

"doctor kim we have an appointment now" jimin, the new intern informed taehyung, exiting the room.

Taehyung's eyes looked up from the table to the door when he heard a knock.

"come in"

At the permission jeongguk pushed the door open, his cocoa brown eyes running over taehyung's form, the brunette was wearing a blue tshirt and had a white doctor's coat fitting his form, especially his broad shoulders and Jeongguk could've sworn he almost drooled, his cheeks heating up in the process of checking the doc out.

He was so into it, he did not realise yeontan had jumped from his arms and was now in taehyung's arm as he pet him gently.

"what happened this time, mister jeon?" taehyung's deep husky voice interrupted jeongguk's thoughts as he let out a deep sigh.