Breakfast

Mature

In which taehyung is jeongguk's breakfast.

Welcome to trash💀
•••••••••

jeongguk woke up to an empty bed, instead of his boyfriend's beautiful face. he just wanted to cuddle and sleep after all the hard work they did last night (😏).

jeongguk lazily dragged himself out of the bed, his naked chest on display as he walked downstairs towards the kitchen.

taehyung was wearing one of jeongguk's black huge t-shirts and his boxers as flipped the pancake, setting it on the plate. he drizzled the stack with maple syrup and butter on top.

not realising jeongguk was right behind him watching him cook, taehyung mindlessly swayed his hips to the soft jazz music. his soft brunette curls bouncing with each step he took.

way to make me horny in the morning jeongguk thought to himself as he watched taehyung roll his hips.

taehyung turned around with the plate stacked with pancakes and was about to make his way to the bedroom to wake jeongguk up.

as soon as he turned around, jeongguk wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, taking the plate from his hands, settling it back beside the stove.

the brunette was momentarily frozen but relaxed when he realised it was his boyfriend. jeongguk trailed his hands from taehyung's perfectly curved waist to his buns giving them a nice squeeze, before grinding his hard-on on taehyung's stomach.

a small gasp left taehyung's as he felt the semi-hard dick of his boyfriend pressing on his soft tummy. jeongguk looked at taehyung's slightly parted mouth before licking his lips and placing them on the brunette's. jeongguk squeezed taehyung's ass while the brunette played with his raven hair.

after a minute or so, jeongguk broke the kiss as he slid his hands from taehyung's round ass to thighs asking him to jump. taehyung pushed himself up as he wrapped his arms around neck and legs of the dark haired male making their erections flush together.

jeongguk settled taehyung on the clean kitchen island, standing between the now sitting boy's legs, not breaking the kiss even once.

taehyung brushed his hard cock on jeongguk's harshly, eliciting a moan out his mouth at the friction. in a fraction of seconds the ravenette flipped the brunette on his fours, making his ass stick up in the air.

jeongguk bit his lips, a devious smirk forming on his lips as looked at taehyung's clothed ass before giving it a nice hard slap. taehyung moaned at the stinging sensation, his cock getting harder by each second passing.

the ravenette hooked his fingers on the waistband of taehyung's boxers, yanking it off in one go, throwing it somewhere in the kitchen.

jeongguk's tattooed fingers traced his spine as he bent forward to press sloppy kisses and hickies on taehyung's back. his fingers travelled from the brunette's spine to his pink hole as he circled the rim before entering his two fingers together. jeongguk pumped in and out of taehyung as one his one hand gripped his waist to keep him in place.taehyung moaned at the feeling of jeongguk's fingers stretching him out.

suddenly jeongguk pulled his fingers out making taehyung groan at the emptiness. taehyung was about to say something but his words died in his throat when he felt something sticky trickle down his mid-spine, pancake syrup. his boyfriend spread his ass with his huge hands, making the syrup travel to the brunette's hole.

the ravenette attached his soft lips to taehyung's lower back as he darted his tounge out. the tip of jeongguk's tounge met the sticky syrup as he dragged it upwards slowly, sucking at times. soft moans left taehyung's mouth as the warm tounge of the raven haired male traced his spine.

onece he licked the syrup on the back of taehyung , jeongguk bent down a little, his warm breath hitting the brunette's hole.

the tip of jeongguk's nose brushed against taehyung's hole making him let out a gasp. the syrup smeared a little at the tip of jeongguk's nose as he spread taheyung's cheeks to get better access.

"let me have my breakfast now" jeongguk darted his tounge out circling it around the rim of the pink hole making a moan bubble at the back of taehyung's throat.

the ravenette then slipped his tounge into taehyung's slightly stretched hole, pumping it in and out at an animalistic pace.

taehyung's wetness mixed with the sweet syrup making jeongguk let out a moan as he felt his dick harden painfully.

"put your hands on your ass and spread out for me" taehyung did as he was told, resting on his shoulders and knees as his hands spread his bottom apart for jeongguk.

the dominant one slid one of his hands down, cupping his clothed erection massaging it slightly while eating taehyung out.

jeongguk pushed his veiny hand inside his grey sweatpants, taking his member out. he brushed the tip of his member, speaking the leaking pre-cum and started pumping his fist at a fast pace.

taehyung on the other hand received pleasure from jeongguk's tounge but his dick throbbed begging for attention. he brought his hands, wrapping his slender fingers around his cock, moving it at a fast pace.

jeongguk devoured taehyung from the back like his last meal.

"w- wanna see mhm wanna see you" taehyung asked and jeongguk flipped him over, removing taehyung's hand from his cock and wrapping his own.

he jerked both of them as he continued to tounge fuck taehyung on the kitchen island.

"i'm gonna cum" taehyung was on the verge of tears as his eyes rolled back, the whites oh his eyes showing.

"cum for me love" with that taehyung shot his load on jeongguk's hand and a little on his stomach while Jeongguk moaned and continued his movements.

the ravenette looked at taehyung directly in the eyes as he jerked himself, making him hard again. Moans and grunts slipped out of jeongguk's mouth as he came white ropes all over taehyung's stomach and chest .

"well that was a good morning breakfast, now let's clean up and maybe shower sex" jeongguk chuckled at taehyung's sweaty self as he carried him in his arms to the bathroom, while planning on cleaning the mess they made in the kitchen earlier.

pancakes long forgotten.

•••••••••••

Rip pancakes.

I'M GOING TO SEE BREAK THE SILENCE I'M LOSING MY SHIT.

Adios

Adios