date auction

idk what to write for the intro sjsj

Ps- very boring
•••••••

taehyung never thought he would be spending his money for a date (why would he when people threw themselves at him willingly) but here he was, present in a room full of rich ceos of the country as they chattered continuously about business.

taehyung sighed as he leaned back into his chair, his one hand undoing the button of his black suit while his the slender fingers of his other hand were delicately wrapped around a champagne glass which held the expensive golden liquid. he pushed back his jet black hair, bordem getting to him as he continued to sip his champagne before cursing at the mask he was wearing (which disturbed his drinking).

'"we'll begin shortly with the charity date auction, ITS FUN, CRAZY AND EXCITING andddddd its for charity" the black haired male sat up straight as the the host hyped up the crowd, a huge smile decorating her face.

"and now let's welcome your soon-to-be dates" the host smiled at the crowed before welcoming all the people on the stage while as he watched as all of them lined up, gorgeous colourful masks covering their faces, hiding them away from everyone.

taehyung took his time as he looked at each one of them, his gaze travelling from the left end towards the right as none of the participants caught his attention.

well, until his eyes got stuck on him. his eyes were different, his one eye was completely brown while the other one was half blue and half brown. they were so unique and so lovely, taehyung couldn't look away. the iridescent sheen in his breathtaking eyes made it look like he hid stars in them, small, shiny, twinkling stars.

so pretty such a shame the mask is hiding him, taehyung thought to himself, now he really wanted to take the male out and he hadn't even looked at the rest of him.

"we'll now start the bidding" the enthusiastic host cheered everyone up as she let all the people on the stage come to the center one by one.

auction started, prices went up but taehyung didn't bid for anyone, he was still looking at the male who confidently waited for his turn, his head held up high.

the dark haired ceo couldn't believe at how ridiculous he was being, he had just seen the male for the first time and he couldn't stop looking.

stop being a creep, taehyung he murmured to himself and right on cue the host called out his future date.

"now we have jeon jeongguk, let's start with fifty thousand won" she spoke into the mic as taehyung looked around, watching everyone in the room look at the beauty in front of them. he scoffed to himself when someone called out "hundred thousand won", he's worth so much more he thought.

the ceo relaxed into his seat with a soft smirk on his face as he watched people bid higher and higher, he just knew he would be the one to take the male on a date.

"one million won" taehyung cooly spoke up as everyone looked at him, even the male who he had just spent millions of won on had a shocked look on his face. one million? for a date? that's ridiculous, but its him the ceo couldn't believe himself.

"one million won, kim taehyung" the host put an end to the bid before nudging a very shook male beside her to taehyung.

°°°°°°°

JJK

why the fuck would someone spend so much on a date jeongguk whispered to himself as he walked towards the very freaking attractive male in a black suit who had just spent millions just for a date.