Robot

In which Taehyung is a robot and Jeongguk bought him to be his boyfriend.

•••••••

Taehyung was an Artificial Intelligence product. He was a humanoid robot.

His body was made in such a way he looked like a human.

Wires connected in such a manner that the robot would process anything as fast as a click of finger and metal was shaped into organs and parts of male body, attached together and covered with artificial, flawless and honey coloured skin.

He was made for one purpose. To be boyfriend material.

His coding was done in such a manner that he would serve as the partner anyone could ask for.

His movements pretty much were human-like and so was his voice.

He was programmed to feel raw emotions and portray them to his partner.

But not everyone could afford him. Being created with the minds of the best scientist and manufactured with quality, the zeroes mentioned in his price were not very less.

Seven billion won. that was taehyung's worth and that's how much Jeon Jeongguk paid.

°°°°°°°
Jeongguk was one rich twenty-six year old. Being the owner of the biggest company in South Korean, he had all the riches one could dream of.

But that one thing he dreamt of was to have someone talk to him, ask him about his day, something that money and his past relationships couldn't give him.

So on one fine fine day, he read about "boyfriend robots" which were expensive but they would give him what he craved which made it worth all the money. Jeongguk personally contacted the creator of these robots, exclusively ordering the first humanoid.

He had given his preferences on how his wanted it to be with every little detail.

And now after waiting for months, he was going to have it.

Jeongguk had informed the creator that he would himself come and collect his boyfriend and pay the price then and there.

So now here he was, in his huge garage, with Taehyung beside him in his car, seven billion won out of his pocket and a manual in his hand.

"i shouldn't have bought him or it. this is confusing" Jeongguk tugged lightly at his red hair as he finally settled on first breathing and then scanning the manual.

The purpose of creating this manual is to guide you through the process of handling a humanoid robot.

The robot has been charged, clothed and coded in the factory and is ready to use.

Steps to get it working :
1. Scan your finger on the ON button located on the lower back of the robot.

2. After this, the eyes of the robot will open and glow a light purple before turing into the colour of your preference. This will indicate the switching on of the machine.

3. You can now make the robot do any of the tasks programmed in it. If you require any changes, the programme can be modified as desired.

Jeongguk quickly went through the beginning of the manual, taking in the details as he moved his eyes from the guide to the automaton with honey skin who laid on the car seat with his eyes fluttered shut as his lashed settled on the soft, bread cheeks. The lips of the robot red and full, a small pretty nose and perfect eyebrows.