💔 Bartender! Chiaki x Suicidal! Drunk! Singer! Reader: Champagne problems ⛈

⚠️Warning: this chapter will be OOC (out of character); I tried my best to make my angst chapters not too heartbreaking for audiences (this is my first chapter to have a bad ending )⚠️

A/N: I'm sorry if I post this story late because I was really confused and it is complicated to end this story with a suitable ending since it is my first angst/sad story. Readers can still make requests until I announced that it will be closed at a short period of time. Please leave your suggestions at the comments section, thank you. God bless you all!

Y/N's POV
Time: 15:30
"Ms. L/N, please prepare to memorize your lyrics after you have your lunch. Tonight you'll have two performances at 7 pm and 10 pm." the secretary said as she handed me some hard-copies and music sheets related to tonight's performances. Going through the music pieces and lyric sheets in your stand-by room, I felt my heart is sinking to the bottom as I read the notes from each bar, dynamic, and tempo.

The pressure will become stronger and it could only increase over time, moreover, not one single seed of confidence bloomed inside me. I felt empty, all I could feel is distorted mental pain...Ever since my parents died in a car accident, nobody supported or gave me advice like my parents used to do, that's why I felt devastated.

There's no point in living, today is the perfect day to die

I'd like to go out and have some drinks, so I got up from my seat and change my robe to an (f/c) hoodie and (f/c) pants. Then, putting on my (f/c) shoes before heading out to the famous bar, Ryusei. It was a comfortable environment with star-shaped lanterns suspended in the ceiling, enough to lighten up the darkroom. Vibrant pouches and beanbags are scattered across the floor like inflatable chairs while they also have a bartender station with tall silver stools surrounding the area.

Admiring the warmth in the station, I started to fascinate the elegant music and glistening wine glasses and transparent bottles of wine and other types of alcohol, each of them reflected light rays in different directions as quiet as a gust of wind. I took off my hoodie and sat on the table. "Excuse me, bartender, can I have a glass of (f/d), please?" I said as I folded my arms and let my head rest on them. When will this depression end? When will I find the perfect partner in my lifestyle to take care of me? Where will I be now if I'm with my parents? Those questions popped out of my head, not knowing how to answer or draw conclusions to them.

Fortunately, the thinking was cut by the bartender itself, "Miss...Miss...Miss~ Hello~ your (f/d) is here!" He said impatiently as he pushed the drink to you. I look up and surprisingly, he was a slim young man with brown hair and eyes, his flawless features and unique characteristics have caught my attention. Both of our eyes were locked in place until he flicked my head with his fingers to let me come back to my senses.

Third person's POV
"Ow! That hurts, you scumbag!"Y/N whined as she rubbed her forehead. "Excuse me I have a name and it's Morisawa Chiaki, okay? You better watch your mouth when you're drunk. It's kinda annoying because you will lose control-" Chiaki's statement was cut by Y/N's lips, Chiaki was shocked and tried to push the girl away from him, but she isn't resisting stealing a stranger's first kiss. Y/N made her way to create a french kiss with the helpless bartender, her tongue swirled in his wet cavern as she grabbed his necktie and move her chest closer to his. She then broke the kiss with a string of saliva connected to both of their lips. Chiaki wiped his mouth and yelled furiously, "What the hell is wrong with you, woman??! You're crazy!" Chiaki blushed over the overloading embarrassment he was having with the girl.