💕Knights x Mysterious! Shy! Savage! Reader: Our Queen😇

A/N: this chapter involves a shy producer (reader) wearing glasses, guiding, and training the Knights unit. Once the glasses were removed, the producer will no longer felt cowardly weak, but she will become rebellious and a strong independent woman/fighter. She learns how to use combat attacks to defend her older sister.
⚠️Warning: this chapter may contain swearing, blood, and abuse.⚠️

Y/N's POV
Time: 17:35
"Okay, let's call it a day. Good work, guys." I said in a quiet tone while clapping my hands to grab their attention, although Tsukinaga Leo was the 'king' among the other members: Tsukasa, Izumi, Ritsu, and Arashi, I also played an important role in this unit because it was one of the top three units along with fine and Eden, therefore it is the producer's duty to train them in becoming unique idols. "Everyone's dance moves were perfect and stable, Marvelous! I can't wait to see Onee-sama announcing the next performance for the next DDD event, leader-what are you doing??!" Tsukasa yelled when he turned to face Leo, who is still composing his music scores uncontrollably. "WOWWWWW~ this is indeed the correct rhythm for my next song, I can't wait to introduce this piece, this creation is going to be a masterpiece. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Leo shrieked hyperactively as energetic as a wild child running in the playground. Tsukasa gave a disgusted look on his face while Izumi sighed and facepalmed.

"Kasa-kun, you can't just force him to concentrate or give him a timeout like that, he's one of us you dumbass

"Kasa-kun, you can't just force him to concentrate or give him a timeout like that, he's one of us you dumbass. Besides, if you want to be the leader so badly, why don't you take the lead then if you're a stubborn ass in the group?" Tsukasa began to pout, Arashi chuckled and grabbed me, bringing the two of us towards him. "Don't be like this, Tsukasa-chan. The leader itself needs to stay in his paradise for a moment, just like Y/N-chan wanting to go shopping with me during her free time and after the training, right Y/N~?" Arashi explained and winked at me. "Y-Y-Yeah, being a producer i-i-is.....ummmm... Kinda hard..." I stuttered a bit as a fidgeted my hair and glasses, feeling my heart getting numb inside my body.

" Oi Ritsu~ we're going outside to eat again, come with us, Kuma-kun. Stop sleeping~" Izumi said as he shook Ritsu's shoulders gently to wake him up. Ritsu let out a sigh and yawned again, "Geez, so annoying~ I want to sleep more." Leo rushed towards Ritsu and shook him aggressively, so hard that Ritsu could feel centrifugal forces circulating his entire body. "RITSU!!! WAKKKKEEEEE UPPPPP wake up!" "ok fine I need to change my clothes first," Ritsu grumbled miserably. "YOSHHHHH! LET'S GO AND EAT ~" Leo shouted cheerfully as the other members started to join in, leaving me being awkward but happy at the same time.

 "YOSHHHHH! LET'S GO AND EAT ~" Leo shouted cheerfully as the other members started to join in, leaving me being awkward but happy at the same time