💕Amagi Hiiro x Popular! Singer! Idol! Reader: Strive to become you (Part 1) 😇

A/N: This chapter features Amagi Hiiro before he enters Yumenosaki Academy and meeting Aira. He happens to bump into Y/N (reader), who is a professional idol outside Yumenosaki Academy. Hiiro followed Y/N's footsteps to become the idol that he currently is.

(P.S: After many attempts, drafts and researches made to create this chapter, I'm having trouble in whether or not to simp this character or not, I'm sorry for not concentrating in writing fanfics nowadays cause a lot of procrastination is going on XD)
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Hiiro's POV
'Do you even know what you're doing?'

'When will you learn how to give up, you little turd!'

'Come back if you have the right requirements, kid.'

'You disappoint me, leave.'

Everyday, every night, minute, second, these words kept whispering in my sleep.

My life was nothing but misery and pain. Big brother (Rinne), mom...where are you? Even you didn't come with me to live in the city, my father is still sick in the village. There is no current heir to watch over my beloved villagers and I have no reasons to live anymore...

'Hiiro, my cute little brother. What kind of adult do you want to be in the future, Hiiro?'

I don't have a clue, big brother...I don't even think I have a future to tell my story...not gonna lie, I couldn't the fun inside and outside the village, it feels like I do not belong or exist in this world.

This world is a cruel mess: it is filled with filthy people like devils but they were disguised as angels for money, fame and attention. Luckily I'm not one of those people, but this is not as pleasant as I thought it would be.

Time: 8:15 a.m.
I sighed as I wiped off my tears forming from my puffy red eyes and running down my cheeks. I sat on my bed: the atmosphere was cold and dead around me, i thought to myself. I sighed one last time before putting my sneakers on, tucking in my shirt and grabbing my bag before heading out the door to grab something to eat in the mall.

—Time skip to sidewalks near the mall—

Time: 8:30 a.m.
I strolled with my head looking down to the floor when I'm heading to the mall. My body is falling apart, my legs are trembling and I could feel passerby glaring at me with their glowing eyes, watching my every move and every action before I could react. Without any hesitation, I suddenly tripped on one of my shoelaces, causing me to bump onto a stranger, knocking the bags that consists of stage performance props, constantly rolling across the streets.

"Ouch, it hurts! Watch where you're going, weirdo!"

Third person's POV
"Ouch, it hurts! Watch where you're going, weirdo!" A feminine voice shrieked. Hiiro looked up at the girl wearing sun glasses and a hoodie covering her entire face. I gasped and tried to pick up the props on the ground while a huge crowd is watching us in shock. "I-I'm sorry, miss! I wasn't paying attention, I will pay the stuff that I've broken when I bumped into you! M-My apologies—" Hiiro stuttered and was about to cry, but his statement was cut by the girl's finger shushing him majestically,

"Shhhhh, you don't need to pay for that useless crap. It wasn't extremely important. Besides...you looked ridiculously cute when you're being honest, so you're 100% safe." The girl whispered in his ear, making Hiiro flustered even more.