💕Peasant! Kohaku Oukawa x Princess! Reader: Forbidden love (part 1) 😇

A/N: Dear readers, if you are confused with the solar time throughout the story, try using  the website (https://koch-tcm.ch/en/uhrzeit-sonnenzeit-rechner/) to convert the solar time to the standardised local time in your area. Since the solar time from the sun dial represents that this chapter took place in the medieval ages, the time recorded will be different from the past and present. Thank you and enjoy!

・゚゚・*:.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

Kohaku's POV
Solar time 8:20
"It's okay, Mama will help you!" (A/N: Cooking Mama reference added!) Madara said as he took the weed out of my hand and placed it on the moist, muddy soil.

"Madara-han, I'm so sick and tired of the labor that we are put in! You see, the landlord has raised the taxes and we are literally starving to death like... LOOK AT THE FOOD SHORTAGE!!! Shouldn't we all be worried about this kind of condition?! Why are you all so damn chill?!" Kohaku shouted as he pulled out the last weed in the garden with anger, clenching the fragile plant with his bare hands as the mixture of his sweat, plant juices and mud are dripping to the ground. He then Y E E T the grass across the globe and it disappears into the horizon (not literally). Madara grabbed the rake and scrape the field to hide all the ugly parts, then pulled out his gloves and was about to head to the cottage that he and Kohaku are living in,

"You know we're in a book, right? Since we're the main characters here and the reader is watching us right now, shouldn't the author be getting rid of the minor characters in this story?" Madara asked Kohaku, who is too pissed to listen to his question.

"MADARA! This is the third time that you broke the fourth wall and I am not going to ask what are you going to do next?!" Kohaku's tantrum was faded by a tinted blush creeping on his face, he softly sighed with rosy cheeks and said,

"But...I am feeling weird today by the way. I don't what is the cause of it but I know something's off." Kohaku said as he lightly touches his left chest, where his thumping heart is located.

"What is the 'something off' that you are referring, Kohaku-san? Come on, tell me and be a man." Madara asked and at the same time mocks at his half-closed eyes and flustered face.

"Oh! Shut it. I will kill you later." The boy then sighs as the breeze ruffled his hair and the leaves around him levitated.

"Lately, I have fallen in love with someone...someone that I am not supposed to go near to nor can I embrace her with tons of eyes watching me whenever I go..."

Kohaku sat on the withered grass and a relaxing smile made its way to his petite face.

"She is the most beautiful and extravagant woman that I've ever seen. The day that I saw her face, I immediately laid my eyes on this girl." Kohaku said as he plucked out a dandelion that is sitting next to him, smelling the fragrance and imagining the girl's beautiful (h/t) (h/c) hair, gentle (e/c) eyes and the day that he first met her.

—————————Flashback————————
Solar time 9:35
Y/N's POV
There is a humid summer wrapped around our humongous castle surrounded by villages that are too tiny to be seen by a human eye. I woke up from a large luxurious king size bed and head towards the closet to get some brownish, tear-up rags and silky scarfs as a disguise. It's ironic, isn't it? Since I am a royal member in the family and the only daughter, I am not considered as an experienced individual myself, but I'm sure that I have no trouble in meeting people from the outside world. Dressing up in my (f/c) robe and wrapping my head with a (f/c) scarf, I quietly open the bedroom window, then a voice rings my ears and I turned around to see Hokuto, my right hand man, was watching me while he is leaning on my grand bedroom door.