❄️ Christmas Special: Various x reader 🎅

A/N: This one-shot consists of spaces for readers to choose characters from any unit of their choice.
There will be four characters involved in the story to keep you in company:
First, second= your BFFs (x2)
Third= your crush/soulmate
Fourth= the one who organizes the party
(P.S: I wish you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay cozy and enjoy this chapter! )

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

Time: 19:45
As the crisp blizzard blew and covered the town with thick coats of snow, our main female protagonist Y/N stood on the balcony, watching the specks of crystallized snowflakes falling from the night sky, gradually descending to earth. Suddenly, her phone rang and the notifications were vibrating like crazy. She took a look at the screen and saw her friends' post featuring herself with her boyfriend, taking a selfie of a Christmas tree surrounded by pleasant fairy lights. Y/N switched off her phone and cross her arms, "I guess I'll be spending Christmas alone this year..." she muttered. Her voice cracks deteriorated when tears are starting to form on her eyelids, the seasonal sensation from the snow and wind does not recover her loneliness nor her isolation.

When Y/N was about to go back to her bedroom, she noticed that all the lights are off, not one gleaming ray of light was presented except four silhouettes are loitering in the darkness. Y/N began to tremble in the cold as she began to dash to the room to find the light switch. She remembered it was located near the door; however, once she got there, the light was on again as confetti blasted into the air. Y/N was shocked yet confused, she looked around and saw four boys putting on their biggest grins while the room was decorated with Christmas ornaments. "Ah! (First character)-Kun, (second character)-Kun, (third character)-Kun, (fourth character)-Kun...what are you doing here? When did you sneak into my house?" Y/N asked nervously.

"We're here to celebrate Christmas with you, your friend told me that you have no one to entertain you today, so I planned to throw a party at your house secretly!" (First character) and (second character) ran to Y/N in excitement as they hugged h...

"We're here to celebrate Christmas with you, your friend told me that you have no one to entertain you today, so I planned to throw a party at your house secretly!" (First character) and (second character) ran to Y/N in excitement as they hugged her so tight, so tight that she could feel the warmth transferring from their body to hers. "Y/N I'm so happy to spend time with you, sorry if I didn't give you some Christmas presents this year!" (Third character) said politely as he rubbed the back of his hair, hoping to see Y/N not disappointed in him. She noticed a tint pink blush spreads across his face, but ignores it and said, "That's okay, let's go grab something to eat now, are you guys hungry?" Y/N's voice bursts in joy and happiness while (the first character), (third character), and (fourth character) chuckled at Y/N's reaction.

Later... (second person's POV)
Walking in the streets on their way to the restaurant while surrounded by people wearing their biggest smiles and unstoppable laughter: (the first character) and (second character) were talking about trends with you while (third character) walks beside you and listen to the positive speeches that each person said. Suddenly, you let a sneeze, your ears and hands were freezing. (Third character) grabbed your hand and said, "Y/N, your hands are getting cold, you should wear more clothes in this season, " (third character) took off his jacket to let you wear it to stay comfortable during the winter. "Just make sure that you're warm enough to stay energized this evening or else tonight won't be fun if you're always that cold." (First character), (second character), and (fourth character) glared at each other and smirked. "Y/N why don't you and (third character) have a two-way conservation with each other for a bit, we're going to deliver some food after this." (Fourth character) suggested. You seemed confused but you nodded her head instead of as an agreement. (First character) and (second character) went to (third character) and gave him a box. (First character) patted (third character)'s shoulders and winked at him as a 'good luck' sign ( (F O U R T H C H A R A C T E R) G O T H I S D O L L A R C A M E R A O N😈😏📷)

Time: 23:59
You are left alone with (third character) beside you, you let out a sigh as suffocating air condensed into droplets when heat escapes from your breath. "Ummmm..... this is kinda awkward. Maybe let's go and grab a bite on our own, like just the two of us..." Y/N stuttered as she grabbed (third character)'s arm, however, he grabs Y/N 's hand and hugs her (coincidentally there is a giant Christmas tree in front of them with bushes decorated with mistletoes and praying angels). Y/N was downright shocked, seeing her crush hugging makes her wanna fly to cloud nine, even though she was uncertain about whether he likes her or not. "(third character)-kun, what's the matter-" "what does it look like to you, I'm trying to tell y oh something important than this party, of course!" (Third character) said when breaking Y/N's statement, he never thought this day will come when Y/N must listen to him proposing to her. He was a little embarrassed at first, but remained confident, "Y/N, tonight one of the Christmas presents that I needed this year is not only (first character), (second character) and (fourth character) spending time with me, but above all this, you're the special gift that God gave me. If I was the one who stays by your side until the end of time, you'll be the happiest person that I've known living on the planet." He took out and opened the box, inside the box was a heart-shaped diamond attached to a silver pendant and chain. "L/N Y/N, I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?" Y/N was speechless, she looked at (third character), then the necklace. Miraculously, Y/N cried in joy. "Yes! I will go out with you!" She hugged (third character) one last time before kissing him on the lips. The memorable kiss in the winter, seasonal atmosphere wasn't cut short, Y/N melted into the kiss while (third character) grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to his broad chest when the winter breeze strikes again, giving her the maximum warmth to survive with her new 'boyfriend'.

"Merry Christmas, my love~"

"You too, sweetie~"

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

Date finished: 25/12/2020