💘Valentines' Day Special: Headcannons part 1 💝

A/N: This special chapter will be released in three or four categories, therefore I wouldn't be posting this chapter during Valentine's Day and I'll be posting it earlier. Hope you'll enjoy this ongoing chapters in this book and happy new year! I wish 2021 is better than 2021 for me and all my lovable readers who are suffering in the pandemic due to inconvenience.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Trickstar
Akehoshi Subaru

Greeting: "Yahoo Yahoo (Your nickname) ~☆ I'm so happy that you are my Valentine today, we're going to have so much fun, I believe today is perfect and sparkling with joy and happiness!"

Ideal location to date: Mountains (Stargazing)

Possible gifts he'll give you: coins (he'll be paying the bill for you this time 😏), spending time playing with Daichi (his dog)

His confession: confessed his feelings to you during a warm horizon/dusk (loves your energetic smile and carefree personality trait)

Kiss you on __: forehead or nose (mostly butterfly kisses)

Yuuki Makoto

Greeting: "I-It's nice to be your Valentine this year, ummmm... it is my f-first time doing this and I'm not good at talking to girls. Don't worry, I'll make you feel nice during this special day!"

Ideal location to date: Arcade game center and going to a Ferris wheel

Possible gifts he'll give you: a plushie that he won for you during crane games, food truck snacks, take a selfie with you

His confession: confessed to you when both of you are at the top of the Ferris Wheel (loves your intelligence and sometimes your sense of humour)

Kiss you on __: cheek (he is an innocent bean🥺)

Hidaka Hokuto

Greeting: "it's a pleasure to have you as my Valentine this year, Y/N. I hope you can be happy if you hang out with me. As a hardworking producer, soften your muscles a bit after you completed difficult tasks. I'll be waiting for you."

Ideal location to date: go karaoke and visit his house (Y/N meets his father as well)

Possible gifts he'll give you: a small bag of konpeito, sing a duet song (solos are possible), go to a cafe and get some sweets?

His confession: confessed his feelings for you in his bedroom away from his father ofc 😂 (loves your ambition, determination and being an independent woman)

Kiss you on__: forehead, lips, hand

Isara Mao

Greeting: "Hey Producer, you going to hang out with me today, that's awesome! Really awesome, let's go check out some new mangas released today in the mall, I promise it'll be cool."

Ideal location to date: shopping mall and the beach (watching the sunset)

Possible gifts he'll give you: a necklace with his and your name on the pendant, a stroll on the beach and playing the guitar/ukulele for you

His confession: confessed his feelings when watching the ocean (loves your femininity)

Kiss you on__: forehead, lips

Fine
Himemiya Tori

Greeting: "It's you Slave No.2, *sigh* let's just hurry up and get things done quickly."