🍋Vampire! Butler! Makoto x Obsessed! Bookworm! Reader: Midnight Butler 💦

A/N: Merry Christmas dear readers! This chapter is inspired by another event in the Japanese enstars game featuring the unit XXVeil (Makoto, Izumi, Nito, HiMERU, and Souma) where the title shares the same name as their music video "Midnight Butlers" . The setting will remain the same but the storyline will be different from the music video. Enjoy~ (P.S: There will be an additional ending to let you celebrate Christmas 🎄✨💖)

⚠️WARNING: slight OOC from Makoto and Izumi being a third wheel in the end! Skip or assume that is an alternative ending if you're not into vampire kinks! ⚠️

Y/N's POV
"Ughhhh, (friend name)! Are you serious??! The book I'm reading for the past few months has not published the ending yet. I can't believe they leave us a huge cliffhanger at the end of this winter. This is like...the end of the world!!!" I screamed while faking my whines playfully at my best friend, (friend name), who has just finished the worst class with me in this entire school and after school...M A T H E M A T I C S!

She is one of the top student in our class and the teachers' favorite student like damn....she's GOAT while I'm just a piece of useless crap getting teased and stepped on like a dirty carpet! How unfair life is *groans in agony and pain*!!!

Oh my god, all I want to do in school and for the love of god the whole wide world is to sit near the fountain or the library and just read my book all day. The society is already way too stressful anyway, but the book is my key to escape that and be in my personal world full of fictional book genres.

"Girl, chill. You don't have all the time in your life to read all the books that you're fantasising about, just spend your life being like the popular girls in our class and let's fit in with them. You chose books, I chose looks~" (Friend name) said while making F A B U L O U S hand gestures and imaginary dramatic sparkles floating around her. Damnnn, she's a girl boss after all!

I looked at the front desk and there are the four popular girls wearing scrunchies, jewelleries, and also getting their skin tanned crisped and very, very brown just like the gyarus on TV live shows.

What's the big deal? They were literally smiling happily, maybe texting some of their bffs and boyfriends like normal hoes do. I just couldn't see how dumb this looks, is Gojo, Levi, Eren, Zen or Usui his boyfriend or something??! I just don't get how this shit works!

"(Friend name), The book is my life. I would never dream about living in a world without light." I said with puppy eyes and glitters all over my pupils.

"Ummm....yeah, that will be dark. Get a life. Besides, the upcoming exams are coming soon, why don't we tried to focus on studying and if we get straight As together, let's go to the library and go shopping after that, do we make a deal?" (Friend name) said nervously, hoping to make me stop making excuses.

"Fine fine, if you say so, girl!" I said with a low-pitch groan as we packed our bags and leave the classroom. Finally, I can spend the rest of my time reading visual novels and poetry books without worrying about my annoying teachers and homework. This is my one-way ticket to heaven!

—————-Time skip to home-—————
Time: 00:00
After finishing my schoolwork of the day and procrastinating my projects which is due next week, I was under the heartwarming lamp listening aesthetic musics on my phone with earphones plugged to both of my eardrums, I went to my drawer to look for a novel to read and chill.