💖 Valentine's Day Special 2022 🍫

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡♡̩̥̩ ⋆ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

Today is Valentine's Day and it is the day where a girl will approach a guy, giving her affection and homemade chocolates to him. This is the day where soulmates will gather, sit and hold each other's hands, warm and gentle eyes locked together temporarily.

There is a boy that you like and wanted to confess your love to him and how you feel towards him ever since he is transferred into Yumenosaki Academy to join his new class, meet new teachers and students.

However, your hesitation got the best of you.

Gripping the pink colour foil from the Chocolate packaging, you head towards (c/o/y/c)'s classroom to meet him in person. The first thing you see when you opened the door is your crush is surrounded some of his friends and girls are swooning over his (colour) eyes, (colour) hair and flawless facial appearance and build.

The scene caused your heart to flustered but at the same time, sad.

You take a small step and move forward slowly to him but (c/o/y/c) has his eyes on a hoard of male and female classmates around him. Your heart sank and your arms, hands and legs are trembling in fear. You ran out of the classroom without saying a word as the boy looked at your figure, shocked to see you leaving him behind and seeing you flustered and mostly, frustrated with your mixed feelings.

'He is going to reject me anyways, this is hopeless' you thought to yourself.

You hide under one of the cafeteria's table, covering your face with your legs and arms as you formed into a ball shape. Tears escape your puffy eye sacs and a sense of defeat is crawling behind your spine. The sound of your weeping and wailing has stopped after half an hour, you stood up and sat on the chair.

'Is this boy really in love with you?'

'Does he think that he is not good at defending or brave enough when he's with you?'

Those questions has popped out of your head but you remained resilient and try not to cry over spoilt milk. You dashed to the hallway as the school bell rings at the maximum frequency. As you ran to a bunch of lockers, you immediately saw a familiar silhouette.

It is him. I found him.

You stood in front of (c/o/y/c), demanding him to take out of his hands and he reached out his pleasant hand decorated in a shade of pink and beige like nightfall. Before he can reply, you put the chocolate package onto his hand and dashed into a thin air, the pressure from the negative emotions you have earlier have been lifted as an awkward and proud smile formed on your face.

The boy was left confused but then slightly smiled when he saw a sticky note on the box. It says,

'I love you. Do you love me?'

His angelic voice was heard in the form of a chuckle, then he gently replied to himself,

"I love you, you dummy."

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡♡̩̥̩ ⋆ ♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ﹤

Date finished: 14/2/2022