💘Valentines' Day Special: Headcannons part 3 💝

Ryuseitai
Nagumo Tetora

Greeting: "Y/N~ *dashes towards you* you're finally here, that's great! Taishou has prepared me some plans that we could hang out together, let's gooooo~~~"

Ideal location to date: gym and hot pot restaurant

Possible gifts he'll give you: ordering a Sichuan (四川) hot pot

His confession: confessed to you when stretching with you (loved your passionate personality and determination)

Kiss you on __: hugs, cheek

Sengoku Shinobu

Greeting: "Uwah, Y-Y-Y/N-chan! What are you doing here? I'm not good at hanging out with girls, I-it's my first time and I-I'm not used to it." *continues to have a panic attack*

Ideal location to date: lake (catching frogs and fishes with bare heads)

Possible gifts he'll give you: frogs, turtles, anything he can find in the water💧

His confession: confessed you at the stream (loves your playfulness and divine smile)

Kiss you on __: forehead-to-forehead

Takamine Midori

Greeting: "Ummmm....Y/N if you don't mind, could we keep our date simple as possible. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying the moments, I just don't want to be bored or hurt your feelings."

Ideal location to date: temple/shrine, place of your choice

Possible gifts he'll give you: a protective charm?

His confession: confessed to you anywhere (loved your clueless attitudes and sometimes nervousness)

Kiss you on __: hugs (he's not used to kisses)

Morisawa Chiaki

Greeting: "Y/N I'm so happy to see you, instead of asking you to make me a bento box for lunch, let's go out and grab a bite HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Ideal location to date: going to hero's show for kids (you're the only teenagers there😅😂)

Possible gifts he'll give you: a hero mask and souvenir (eg: keychain)

His confession: confessed  to you in the park on your way home (loved your femininity and kindness)

Kiss you on __: lips

Shinkai Kanata

Greeting: *puka puka noises and it intensifies*
Ideal location to date: aquarium

Possible gifts he'll give you: an signature anglerfish keychain 🐡💙

His confession: confessed to you when you come out of the aquarium (loved your mindfulness)

Kiss you on __: forehead