Chapter 25

Chapter 25

My eyes opened up at the sound of a child laughing uncontrollably, Mizuki.

Turning to my right, i find Heather who was also just waking up, rubbing her eyes.

"good morning," she groans and slams her head back onto the pillow.

"good morning," i smile at her, standing up to go to the bathroom.

Thankgod this room had its own bathroom or else someone would have to witness a living monster walk in their house.

Obviously, i don't care about Heather, especially not when she was sporting the exact same hairdo as me at the moment.

Grabbing my toiletry bag, i get into the bathroom to brush my teeth and finish my business.

"Heather, wake up," i go upto her after making changing clothes and making sure i looked presentable.

She just groans and looks the other way, nodding.

"im going to be out with Song and Mizuki," i pat her hip and get going.

Barely hearing her hum in response, i get out of the door and throught the hallway into the main living room and what am i met with? I'm met with a sight that just made my day so much better although it was only just started.

It's Mr.Kim and Mizuki laughing while he was laying down on the ground holding her up in the air. She had her arms wide open while Mr.Kim flew her left and right.

When i say Mr.Kims smile had never seemed so mesmerizing, i would be totally correct. I'd seen his boxy smile before but right now it was so wide i was afraid it would hurt his face.

When Mr.Kim moves her left again, her eyes meet mine and suddenly she's kicking everywhere for Mr.Kim to let her go.

I laugh at the look of sudden confusion and panic on Mr.Kims face as he tries to bring her back to the ground without falling.

"Seal! Seal!" she jumps once on the ground out of excitement and then runs upto me to hug my legs because well, i didnt have time to kneel down before she came.

"hey Mizuki!" i smile widely, and kneel down after she lets go of my leg,"it's been so long!"

"yes, soo long!" Mizuki tries to pout but can't get rid of the sparkles in her eye nor her smile, "mama didn't tell me you were here, it was a suprise!"

I laugh at the way she tried to pronounce the word, i almost died at the amount of cuteness.

"yea? Did you meet Heather yesterday?" i asked her, a bit curious on how they got along.

"yes! She said you sleeping so i let you sleep because moma said you were tired and i know how it feels to be tired too and i don't like it so i let you sleep!" she smiles at me waiting for my reaction and if it was even possible, i smile wider.