500 reads?! Im ded thankyousomuchchchchch🥺

Chapter 16

When Mr.Kim had finally came back, it was a few hours after school had actually ended. Noticing the small bag he held, i supposed it was because he had some errands to run.

What i didn't expect was for him to hand me that bag without even looking at me and turn around to go to his room, probably to freshen up.

I look at Jimin, who was sitting beside me on the couch, confused. he just shrugs and continues sipping on our failed attempt at making a replica of the starbucks Frappuccino.

Failed because first of all, we guessed all the ingredients. Now it tasted like sugary milk, well for him because i had made the smart decision to actually add some more coffee in it.

Truth be told, both Jimin and I had no idea what we were doing and just laughed throughout the whole process.

I had also interogated him, asking him for advice on my situation and how it was possible for me to go home several times, he would always reply with a 'relax, we're dealing with it' as if it was their job or responsibility to help me out.

Now, as confused as i was, i was even more curious to see what the bag held so i opened the bag wider to see what was in it.

Taking note of the familiar colours that met my eye, i realized what i was looking at,

My bag and phone.

I gasped and Jimin glanced my way for a second, then returned his gaze back at the tv.

I stare at it some more before i gasp again, just so Jimin would ask me what it was.

Jimin looks at me again, "its my phone and bag!" i say after he doesn't say anything. Still not over the fact that it was in my hands.

"what, really?" Jimin gasps, shocked, a hand to his mouth as a disbelieving look appeared on his face.

It seemed way too exaggerated, i look at him suspiciously for a few seconds, "so you knew he was getting them?" i narrow my eyes at him.

Jimins eyebrows raise up, "what? No! I'm just as shocked as you are... wow," but he was bad at acting, they probably planned he would get it for me beforehand.

So this us what he meant by, 'we're dealing with it'

I had been thinking of doing the exact same thing, except, in broad daylight ofcourse and on the weekend so that the park would be filled with families and the forest, with people roaming around.