32

Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"hey, what's up?"

Taehyung looks up at the new voice, already figuring out why he was here.

Deciding he still wasn't in the mood to talk, he keeps his mouth shut, looking back at his phone in his hands.

"wow, i'm leaving," yoongi turns back to the door only to be stopped by a desperate Jimin.

"no please, wait!" jimin exasperates, holding onto yoongis arm to keep him from leaving the apartment.

"what?" yoongi says impatiently, "he doesn't want to talk, we can't force him to," yoongi tells jimin, looking calm for someone who'd came all the way here just to leave.

"what no, he's going to talk to you, he's just mad at me," Jimin pulls yoongi back, who suprisingly didn't resist instead keeps quiet with a very dissatisfied expression on his face.

Yoongi was pulled onto the sofa taehyung was currently on. Sighing, he stares at Jimin then at Taehyung.

"i don't even know what you want from me, i'm not good at whatever this is," yoongi gestures towards the both of them and although taehyung really was mad, he had to hold in a smile at how yoongi had been pulled into this and how they all knew he wasn't good at this.

"just try talking to him, he's decided to ignore me and i'm getting worried."

"he's a grown man, Jimin, he can take care of himself," yoongi states.

They were talking like he wasn't sitting right next to them.

"i can hear you, you know, " taehyung rolls his eyes.

"oh my god, he speaks!" Jimin looks at taehyung, pointing at him.

"i'm talking to yoongi," taehyung states quickly, not even glancing at Jimin but at yoongi, finally putting his phone down just so he could make this easier for yoongi.

"you literally just spoke to me..." Jimin mutters under his breath, except doesm't say anything further as he goes towards the kitchen.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung for his reaction but Taehyung remains stoic.

"whats up?" yoongi asks for the second time, this time knowing Taehyung was willing to reply.

At this Taehyung lets out a big sigh, "were you busy? This isn't that big of a deal." he felt slightly guilty yoongi had been called here just for him.

But if he was being honest, he did want to let it out. It's been three days and he was still mad at Jimin for the little stunt he pulled the other day.

Three days since he hadn't talked to Jimin, not even Jungkook, who'd stayed over the last few days.

Just a 'yes' or 'no' here and there and then he'd ignore them and stay in his room.