I screech when it attacks me, standing up suddenly, not forgetting to grab a pillow and defend myself with it.

Another jolt when it jumps on me, both Heather and i drop on the couch, she's above me and starts hitting me like a maniac.

"you inconsiderate, mean goose! You kept this to yourself for how many days?!" she hits me again and again and i'm stuck underneath her, i could just push her off harshly but i take the hits.

"uh," i start to think and she hits me again, "i can't think if you keep hitting me!" i yell at her and she rolls her eyes, hitting my shoulder and pillow and legs again and again.

Im pretty sure i've been hit about 30 times now.

"that was a rhetorical question you dumbo!" she's practically fuming.

I look up at her for a few moments, amused to see how shes calming herself down.

"how could you?"

"how could i what?" i act innocent.

"how could you not tell me you made a new friend, that too,a pretty f**king hot one!"

"watch your profanities!" i whisper-yell say in a motherly-tone although i didn't really care.

She rolls her eyes and gets off me, breathing heavily after getting tired of hitting me for so long, "its my house you goose."

"but am i a pretty one?" i look at her dreamily and she sighs, smiling after a few seconds, "you're one of the ugliests heh," she looks back at me with that same dreamy look.

"yea whatever," i laugh and make myself comfortable on the couch again, changing to a postition where im not practically halfway sunken in it.

"so show me," heather quickly claps excitedly, "i wanna see more pictures!"

"i dont have more pictures Heather, this was just a screenshot i accidently took in the middle of our video call."

"but- but he must be somewhere on social media right?" she pouts.

"i dont follow him on anywhere, i just have his number," i inform her, shrugging.

"you have his number?! Oh my god, you know what we should do?" heather says excitedly, as if she's finally found a purpose in life.

"i know what you're going to say and no, we are not going to prank call Jimin."

"but whyy!?" she whines, "i wanna hear his voice!"

I look at the clock, it was 2 am on a school night. Heather and I just couldn't sleep.

I had told her everything about Mr.Kim and jimin and babysitting and when i finally got around to showing her the screenshot that i couldn't bring myself to deleted (since it had both Jimin and I laughing with Mr.Kim on the far right corner with his laptop) , she squealed and got mad at me.

"no! you'll hear it some day, he comes to school sometimes so you can hear it then," i say finally, "now lets sleep its late and we still have school tomorrow!"

Heather almost faints, "he comes to school sometimes... Wow i hate you so much right now."

I chuckle and lie back on the couch, "i'm sleeping here, go get me a blanket or something."

I feel someones hands on my body and suddenly im pushed to the ground, the air being knocked out of me.

"go get it yourself you lazy chicken," heather smirks, then makes herself comfortable on the couch i was just in.